1

Onika's POV

"Ms. Knowles, your appointment is here." I stood at the door of my bosses office.

"Send them in.." she didn't even look up at me while she was still typing away on her computer.

I walked away going to the lobby to retrieve the person who was here for Ms.Knowles.

Ms.Knowles is a all time billionaire with her own company. She is a investor in different business and she owns a lot of them. The really big businesses places like, Apple for example. She also takes small businesses and try to get them off the ground.

As well as she has her own line of products of sex toys and clothing and perfume, she says it's just for her "enjoyment" but to me she is just a successful business woman who knows what people like.

"Mr. Carter, Ms.Knowles will see you now." I pulled my skirt down from it riding up watching the y'all dark skinned man walk up to me.

Leading him to Ms.Knowles office, he stopped and started talking. "You are a very beautiful woman, once I get this deal with her would you like to be my girl." He was now standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry sir I don't want to have a relationship right now." I lied. "This is all strictly business and I would not want to interfere with any of Ms.Knowles clients." I walked passed him heading to Ms.Knowles office just to be met with her tall beautifully shaped figure at the end off the hall.

I stood a few feet from the door where she stood waiting on the man to come up behind me. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I looked over at Ms.Knowles, staring at me with menacing eyes.

"After I'm done here remind me to go over your dress code for the work place." She said blankly.

I simply nodded and watched as Mr.Carter walked into the office of Ms.Knowles. She looked at me of one last time and closed her office door.

I sighed lightly and went back to my desk in the room next to hers and got on my computer looking at orders and appointments.

Beyoncé's POV

Before I closed the door I looked at my secretary Onika and admired her beauty. She was small and innocent. Before I hire people, I do my back ground checks on them. A thorough one at that.

Onika was currently 25 years old and graduated from Stanford university. At the top of her class I may add, she had astounding grades, perfect attendance and a very high GPA. She also too advanced classes in high school and college. She has never gotten in trouble with the law which was the first thing I always look for but she didn't seem like a girl who would get in trouble.

Her birthday is on December 8th, and she was born in Trinidad, raised in Queens New York. She had two bothers and they all lived with her mom and she's also the middle child.

On the personal side she was a Virgin, had no lover and was living by herself. Which I planned on changing when she gets to know me better.

This is why I planned on taking her on a business trip with me in a few months.

"Hello Ms.Knowles long time no see." I looked at Shawn and stat on the top of my desk while he stood there like a jackass.

"Why are you here? What's the purpose because it's definitely not to talk business.." I mentally rolled my eyes at him waiting on his response.

"You don't remember what we use to have?" He fixed his attire which was a simple white collard shirt with a red tie around his neck and black slacks.

"Use to are the key words Shawn...unless you're here to talk about business please leave my workplace." Irritated I pointed to the door.

Me and Shawn had relationship where it was fine until he did something fowl and unforgivable to me. I vowed I would never be in that type of relationship again, with him anyways.

"Listen I'm trying to make things right with your Beyoncé, don't be difficult, princess." He had a little smirk on his face.

I cringed at the name princess, I hated that word ever since me and him went our separate ways.

I buzzed a red button on my desk and looked directly in his eyes and said, "security, please come escort Mr. Carter out my building please and make sure he does not come back ever again, thank you." I crossed my hands on my lap.

"It's like that? Fine, you will regret it." And with that the security guards collected him and escorted him off the premises.

I went back around my desk and buzzed for little Onika to come into my office.

I watched her as she came through the big double doors and came closer to my desk she stopped when she was just a few feet from me.

"Now about this dress code of yours." I smirked and she looked at me unsteadily.

—————————

I'm back and I'm better😌

-Jada🥀✨