2

"Now about this dress code of yours." I smirked and she looked at me unsteadily.

Nicki's POV

I looked at Ms.Knowles, she walked over to close her door and proceeded back to her desk where she pointed to the seat in front of it. "You May sit.." As I walked closer to her I felt so vulnerable and I don't know why.

"Ms.Knowles I'm sorry I-" she held a finger up and walked around her desk and came over to me.

"You may not speak until I say so am I clear.."
I slowly nodded.

"Use your words.." she said in a dominating tone.

"Yes Ms.Knowles" I moved my hair behind my ear and shifted in my seat I felt so helpless but turned on stg the same time. I've always had a interest in beautiful women but Ms.Knowles was on a different type of level. A level that only she was on and no one else could ever go against her to pass it.

When I first go this job all of her workers were telling me how controlling she is and how she would make you do things you would never thought you would do in your life. But I kind of blocked it out because it was paying very well and she is one of the top business people in the world, who would say no to that?

"Good, Now your attire, it's way to short and revealing." She stood me up and turned me around.

"If I'm able to see your Pink Victoria secret underwear under your skirt, everyone else can." She turned me around once more.

"Babygirl who are you fooling trying to wear a blazer to cover up the fact that your shirt is showing all your cleavage." She looked me into my eyes and chuckled lightly.

"You're lucky your cute... and you're my assistant. Follow me.." she took my hand and led me over to a desk that was across the

"Since you've been working here, I've found you pretty... helpful... instead of you working out there at the reception desk you can work next to me." She smirked and patted the desk. "Think of it as...a promotion."

I got really excited and really scared at the same time, the feeling that I would be around Ms.Knowles all day with her watching my every move, made me anxious.

"Thank you Ms.Knowles this means so much to me." I smiled and she smiled back at me.

She began to get her purse and her laptop and walked to the door.

"Oh and next week. You will be going with me to a trip to Paris." With that she walked out and I head the clacking of her heels get quieter.

I stood there in shock. I'm going to Paris with my boss...

—————

Beyoncé's POV

Sitting in my tub I thought about how to approach Onika, she was soft and very vulnerable. I saw when I was talking to her, she was shifting in her seat and breathing harder than normal.

I wonder if I scare her? I would never try to scare her unless I have to.

My plan is to have Onika for my self. But she doesn't know that.

I like to be dominant and controlling. I would do it to men but they are so full of them selves they wouldn't even let me.

Years ago I met Shawn, he was handsome and really sexy to me, I was young didn't know much but I did know he loved to have all control over me. To what I eat all the way to what I wear. He made sure I behaved in public, but I quickly found out that submission life wasn't for me.

Onika is a beautiful person. My lovely assistant, soon to be my little enjoyment.

—————

Uhg, this was trash...I have failed you guys🤦🏽‍♀️

-Jada🥰🥀