3

Onika's POV

I was at home already 10 minutes late to be early on the private jet we we supposed to be taking. I've been trying to find clothes to wear for this whole entire week that we were going to be there.

Ms.Knowles loves to be on time and everything has to be on point with her if you EVER make her late or something goes wrong in her work place, all hell brakes loose.

"Fuck Onika, you're already late just put shit in it and go on about you day.." I walked passed the mirror and walked back to look at myself in the mirror.

"FUCK YOU'RE NOT EVEN DRESSED.." I went through my closet and found a tank top and some leggings, I put my hair in a messy bun grabbed my bag and made it to my door my door to Ms.Knowles standing there with her arms folded.

"I'm sorry I was on my way I couldn't find any-" she had her hand up and snapped her finger which made somebody come and take my suitcase.

"Let's go..." with that she turned and made her way to a black Escalade and get inside. I was dumbfounded on the event that just took place.

I hesitate for like two seconds until I heard a loud, "Onika if I'm late, it's going to be a problem." I locked and closed my door and hurried to the car and got in the back deer next to her. It was a silent ride to the airport but, the way she was looking at me had me on edge, it's like she wanted to say something to me but she didn't say one word, not a good morning, not even a hello. The first words I heard from her all day easy "let's go".

We eventually traveled onto the jet which was really nice inside. I mean it's Ms.knowles I'm pretty sure everything is going to be very nice in her part.

I was saw Ms.knowles sitting on the couch on her laptop. I sat on the couch across from her and crosses my legs, she looked up to me and gave me a blank stare.

"So, Ms.Knowles, what is this trip exactly for? Do you have any clients in Paris?" She removed her glasses and placed them in her case and closed the laptop.

"I suppose I should tell you what my company is really about....you've been my assistant for a Long time my dear, yet you still fail to realize what I do.." I tilted my head in confusement, I knew she was a business woman, but she was right. I never did know what type of business she did. I just knew she had appointments here and there, men coming up to her office, and only men, well dressed men as well.

"Come here." She patted the spot right next to her and as the person I was I got up and sat right next to her.

"You see onika, all those appointments that I have... those are dominants, looking for Submessives, kittens, you name it. They come to me, hoping I can give them one of my precious dolls to take home with them."

"But I've never seen any girl walk into that building, let alone any other female in that building but me and you."

She chuckled turning to me moving my hair out my face and grabbing my chin. "Of course you wouldn't see them at my building, we have a special place for them, it's like a, playboy bunny house but... just for them to stay in it and have fun with each other until I call one of them out to go on a interview with there new dom. I would never put my girls into harms way if I genuinely feel like that dominant is not a suitable person for them I would never let them go near one of my girls." She smiled and looked down at me.

"So basically you're a pimp?"

"Not a pimp, business woman who has a strong legal business I also make lingerie for my subs to wear and model for the public to buy as well as own a bdsm club back in LA."

"How come you never told me about this when I started working for you? I've always answered phone calls and emails yet no one said any of those things in said calls or emails."

"Because sweetheart, I didn't want you to know till the right time."

"Well how do you get submissive to work with you? Are you a dominant? How come I'm your assistant when you could have gotten one of those girls?"

Ms.Knowles simply smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "This is another reason angel, you ask to many questions. But to answer those, they ask to work with me, I simply interview them like they are applying for a job here just like you. And I see if they are eligible."

Then what did she think about me?

"Oh, then what did you think about me?"

She smiled at me. "Well when you came and had the interview, I didn't want you to be like one of the subs I had. You were too smart and too pretty to be someone I give away, I made you my assistant to see how you behaved and how you obeyed me.. Onika I want you to be my personal sub, I don't ask people that but I've been want that for a long time."

I looked at her for a few seconds and she smiled at me.

I can't believe Ms.Knowles wants me to be her personal sub... ME...

Is this why she's taking me to Paris?

Oh god...I'm in for a ride...

————————-

Hi!🥰🍓- Kitten🍓💕