Chapter 1: To Disneyland

Narrator's p.o.v

What would you do if you found out the shows and movies you know and love were just a parallel universe. Yes indeed, in fact this story revolves around a young boy , who he and his friends had stumbled on a hidden well while on vacation. Now, let's begin the story.

~Jimmy's p.o.v~

I woke up to someone knocking on my dorm door. I got up groaning and opened the door revealing a beautiful redhead girl named Scarlet. She wasn't tall but neither was she short. The top of her head reached up to my nose.

"Come on Jimmy!" she shouted, "You promised that you'd take me to the carnival tonight!"

"Right, right, come in," I said opening the door fully, "I won't take long."

"Better not." She mumbled.

I shook my head slightly and got some shoes on and looked at the time. it was about five o'clock.

"Wait, the fair doesn't start till seven which is in two hours." I said looking at her.

"I know, I just wanted to spend some time with you before the trip tomorrow." She said sitting on my bed looking at me.

I sighed and smiled. It's amazing how I managed to get a girl like this. She's the most beautiful girl in the school and the other kids would kill to be with her.

"Alright, let's go." I said getting up.

She jumped up and hugged me. I hugged back and we left the dorm. I am an an eleventh grader who loves to write fanfictions about many shows and movies. One of them being Frozen. Scarlet wanted to spend some time together before we go on the trip tomorrow. No matter how many times I asked where we going, they wouldn't tell me. Since we have two hours before the carnival, so we decided to go to the mall. She wanted to get a new dress for the date and the vacation ahead of us. When she came out, my jaw dropped from the sight. She was wearing a red that completely brought out her red hair and amber eyes. It was a red sparkly dress that had a slit below the waist line going down to her ankle. She blushed at my staring.

"W-what is it?" She asked embarrassed.

"Nothing, it's just that you look beautiful." I replied.

She blushed more but smiled and hugged me.

"How much is it?" She asked turning to the Clerk.

"Forty dollars." The clerk replied.

Scarlet nodded and gave the clerk the money. She wore the dress for the rest of the time. We finally got to the fair when it opened up. The crowd near the entrance cheered and started to move into the fair. Scarlet linked her arms through mine and got close to me. I blushed slightly as her breast was slightly pushing against my arm. I then saw her smirk.

'Oh no... what could she be planning?' I thought gulping.

"Enjoying the feeling?" She asked smirking

"I have no clue what you are talking about." I replied trying to stay calm.

"Oh?" she asked pressing more, "So you don't think they're soft?"

"Th-they are..." I replied.

"Ah, ha, i knew it," She said triumphantly, "you do like me pressing against you~"

"I- I said no such thing." I said blushing madly.

"But it was implied~" She teased.

"Yeah, yeah lets just get going." I said sighing in defeat.

She giggled and kissed my cheek causing to smile but blush. The rest of the day went smoothly, except for all the teasing she did on me. After walking her to her dorm, I went to mine and flopped on the bed. Without me knowing, the next day has approached. I was in my room finishing packing my clothes for the trip. When I finished packing, there was knocking at the door. I opened the door to reveal the beautiful red head, and my best friend Mac.