Chapter 4: The Guardians

After a couple more hours of sleeping, Gerda, the head maid, came and woke Scarlet and me up.

"Master Jimmy and mistress Scarlet," she said tossing the curtains open. "It's time for breakfast

I groaned covering my eyes from the light that now filled the room, and I think I heard Scarlet hiss.

"Now don't be like that. From what I've been told you, the dish is your favorite." Gerda said chuckling.

"Chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes." Scarlet and I asked.

"Well they weren't kidding about you two liking the same thing, but yes, chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes." She replied

Scarlet and I shot up and ran down to the dining room, practically racing each other. When we got there, Mac and Maria were already seated next to Olaf and Kristoff. Anna was seated next to Kristoff while Elsa was at the head of the table.

"So good of you to join us." Elsa said smiling.

"Thanks for letting us stay here." I said smiling.

"It's our pleasure. You guy's are welcome to stay as long as you like." She said.

An hour later, we finished eating and Scarlet wanted to go explore the town and get some clothes, since we weren't expecting to go to a different world, we didn't bring any clothes.

"You think they got anything cute?" Scarlet asks.

"Might be, but we have to look." I replied holding her hand.

She smiled and got closer resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed the top of her hand.

"Arendelle sure is beautiful." Scarlet said.

"Yeah, it sure is." I said, "Hey look a tailor shop."

"Ooo, let's go." She exclaimed dragging me there.

"Ah young love." I heard some people say.

I smiled as we looked for some clothes for the time here. I spotted something that I thought that would look cute on Scarlet. I looked over to find where Scarlet was. She was busy asking the workers about a dress. I smiled and went to the counter.

"Found something for your lady?" The cashier asks.

"Yup, mind wrapping it up, I want it be a surprise." I replied.

He smiled and took the dress to the back. A moment later he came back with dress wrapped up.

"That would be forty kiens." He said.

I nodded and handed took out the money Elsa has given me along with the others. I handed it to him.

"Hey Scarlet, I'll wait for you outside." i said

"Okay, I won't be long." she said.

I nodded and headed outside waiting for her. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was snowing.

"Great, it had to be snow." I said grumpily.

"I thought the cold never bothered you." Scarlet said walking out.

"Oh ha ha very funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, cheer up." She said kissing me, "what's that."

She pointed towards the package in my hand.

"Your birthday present." I replied.

"Yay!" she said jumping up and down excitedly, "i got you something too, but it's a valintines present."