Chapter 2: Down the Magic Well

"Jimmy Wake up!" I heard Scarlet say shaking me.

"Mm, five more minutes." I said groggily.

"No wake up now! We have so much stuff to do today." She said.

I groaned and rolled over, my arm over my eyes.

"If you don't wake up, you don't get to see this smexy body in a bikini!" She whispered into my ear.

"Fine" I groaned, "You win I'm up."

"Oh you love me." she said kissing me. "Come on let's go."

"Can I get dressed first?" I ask.

"Already did that for you" She said smirking.

I blushed madly and saw that i was indeed dressed.

"E-even my underwear?" I asked my face as red as a tomato.

"Yup, couldn't believe how big you are~" She said making me blush more.

"U-um l-lets just get going." I said.

"It looked so good~" She coed.

"C-can we please change the subject?" I asked embarrassed.

"Oh baby, you know i'm only joking." She said hugging me from behind, "Plus i already did and must i say you tasted good~"

I blushed madly as she blew on my ear. She giggled and kissed me deeply.

"Calm down I'm just joking." She said nuzzling me

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking or not." I said sighing.

"And sometimes I'm not." She said smirking.

I sighed and shaked my head. I opened the door and saw Mac and Maria waiting for us.

"About time you guys came out." Mac said.

"Hey sorry that Scarlet kept me up all night." I said.

Scarlet caught on to what i was doing.

"Hey, you were a beast last night, i couldn't get enough of you. Last night." She said.

Macs and Maria's faces were completely red. Scarlet and I burst out laughing.

"You guy's actually believed that I lost my Virginity last night?" I said catching my breathe.

"Wait that was all a joke?" Maria asks.

"Yup. plus he barely had enough courage to ask me out," Scarlet replied, "What makes you think he has enough courage to lose his virginity."

"That is true, every attempt he made he always end up stuttering." Mac said.

"But how he confessed was the most beautiful thing I've seen him do though." Scarlet said linking her arm through mine.

I smiled and kissed her.

"Well let's get going," Maria said. "Those rides aren't going to ride themselves."

We all got to the park and splitted up into two. We said that we would meet up at the restaurant near the hotel at noon. Mac said that he wanted to check something out that he read on the internet with us. Something bout a magic well.

"Mac does know that most stuff on the internet aren't true right?" I asked.

"Knowing him, no." Scarlet replied giggling.

I sighed and looked at all the rides we could go on. Scarlet pointed to one that I knew that I would dread going on. The tower of doom.

"Oh dear." I said gulping.

"Come on it'll be fun!" She said dragging me towards it.

"Fine." I said walking with her.

"YAY!" She squealed and dragged me faster.

Once we got there, the line wasn't that long which meant the faster we got on the faster my doom was coming. We got in our seats and waited for the ride to start. When it started, my heart immediately sunk. When it reached the top, it dropped us and stopped and rose again. It repeated this process a couple of times. After it was done, it lowered us to the ground.

"Please whatever you do," I said panting, "Don't make me go on that ride again,"

Scarlet laughed and hugged me.

"I'm sowwy." She said giving me puppy eyes.

"It's ok. Come on we still have time for more rides before we have to meet the double m's" I said.

"Alright." She said smiling.

A couple hours has passed and i received a text from Maria saying that its time to meet up. Scarlet and I went to the restaurant and saw Maria and Mac.

"So where is this 'magic well' you're talking about?" I asked.

"You know that ride that closed down?" He replies.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Well turns out it was never a ride to begin with," He replies, "It's just a cover up for something they're hiding."

"And this is where the magic well is?" Scarlet asks.

"Exactly!" Mac exclaims, "Now let's get something to eat before we get going."

After we finished eating, Mac lead all of us to the broken down ride

"Alright," Mac announces "split up and look for some sort entrance."

"You ask me, this is a bad idea, but whatever." I said walking down one direction.

Scarlet decided to come with me saying that I'll probably get myself into trouble if she wasn't with me.

"So you think this 'Magic well' is real?" She asks looking at me.

"To be honest, no." i replied "But to humor him, I'm looking for....an....enterance..... What is that light?"

I walked towards the light and looked in side to see where it was coming from.

"Scarlet, tell mac we found it." I said.

She nodded and called them telling them our location. A couple minutes later Mac and Maria appeared.

:And you said it wasn't real." Mac said with a sly smirk.

"Oh hush it." I said going through the door.

My eyes widen at what I saw. It was a the well Mac was talking about.

"Why would the staff keep this hidden?" I ask.

"To make a game out of it." A deep voice say.

We all turned around and saw a tall man in a suit. His shoulders broad, his eyes where a mixture of evil and kindness.

"S-sorry, we didn't know anyone was in here." Mac said.

"Don't be." The man replied. "You have found the well."

"You said you wanted to make a game out of it." Scarlet says. "What do you mean?"

"The game is called 'the hidden well.'" the man explained, "The goal is to find it and the reward is to go down it."

"Why go down in?" Maria asks.

"This!" He said pushing us down the well.

We all screamed as we fell down the well until everything went black.