You Know Who You Are (Love or Misery)

INTRODUCTION

Personally I am damaged! I want to heal and build from these scummy sick mind eating diseases. I don't want to be held back any more. I'm tired of letting my past live my life. I've beeen weak long enough. Not only have I let my past destroy me. It has destroyed my children, closest family and friends. I want to be honest. I'm gone either speak or keep letting my past hold me at peace. So if this means that I was not only a victim but suspect, so be it. As long as I make peace with the man who is to judge me on the day of my home coming! I do ask that you take heed and consideration to help yourself or someone you know. I never asked for help until now. What's timing, when the damage is already done. The healing has yet to begin.  I wanted to share more of me that is apart of some of you. I'm going to try my best to be as detailed as possible. So be prepared for the worst. Life is full of trama and drama. Some action and a little suspense. One minute you laughing and the next you crying. I'm just relieved to know that I'm not by myself. Cause it's a bunch of you disease carrying predators out there. This story is dedicated for my children Darian(D), Alexus(Lexy), Darinisha(Nene), Hezron(Ronnie), Michael Jr.(Mikey) and Makaila(Kaikai). Yes I have six children, and that doesn't mean I was a whore.  My first grand baby Daylen(Turtle), Jermaine(Maine)Also to my mother Beaunca(B-Baby) and my siblings Chevell(Tiny), Wendell(Triggah), Michael(Mike-D) and Samuel(Lanky Man). And no my mother isn't a whore either. LOL! To my BFF Lakeisha(Nikki), My new man Jeffery(Maine), my X-MBFF Michael(Mike Brown), Tyson, Trina, Pokey, Michelle, Alean, Janquita, Sarah, Lauren, Renae and Danny Prince, Momie, Tanasha Tennard, Subrina, Serena, Jimuel, Keith, Dorian(Demo), Chelle, Nicole and Donnah and there are many more that I have forgotten to mention that played apart in my life. My stories are true but the names are changed for the privacy of the people that might want to sue me.LOL! Love Eternallytee!