twenty

"i'd like you to meet my boyfriend, shawn mendes" she drinks more of her beer and shows her phone to everyone a picture of shawn.

sophie goes up there and takes the phone away from her, "totally not true, shawn is just her celebrity crush! just go on with the party." she gets jennie to sit. jennie starts to cry out of nowhere.

"hey, hey, what's wrong?" sophie asks jennie. "i love corbyn, why can't he see that," she sobs, "we've known each other for 3 months now."

sophie gets up and goes up to corbyn, "hey do you mind if you take jennie to bed, i have to go do something really fast."

"no, i don't mind," corbyn goes to jennie, "jennie lets get you to bed. you're drunk."

"no, i want to stay here and party" jennie said starting to dance again. "jennie cmon." corbyn picked her up bridal style and took her to her bed.

he took off jennie's heels and grab a blanket and covered up jennie. jennie stared at him, "you're so beautiful besson." jennie smiles, "i love you with all my heart, corbyn matthew besson" she closed her eyes and fell asleep. corbyn stood there in shock. he walked out of jennie's room.

next day...

"ah fuck. my head hurts" jennie whispered. jennie made her way to restroom and grab some pain killer pills. as she grabbed some she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed some water.

she sat down at her living room and saw the mess from last night's party, "i'm never going to a party ever again," she reminded herself.

"yeah and we're never taking you to a party" sophie said,"you were a disaster. you said shawn mendes was your boyfriend." jennie covered her face.

then the doorbell rang, jennie got up and opened the door and saw corbyn. her heart started beating.

"corbyn, hey, what are you doing here?" jennie asked him. "i came here to talk about last night" he chuckles.

"what happened last night?" she asks confusedly. corbyn frowns, "can we talk alone, sophie, please?" sophie nodded and left them two alone.

"last night you confessed your love for me, but i want to hear it from the non-drunk you. do you really love me?" he looks at her in her brown eyes.

"yeah, it's true. i was gonna tell you earlier but you were with christina and i didn't want to ruin your relationship with her and you know i have this thing when i get nervous i talk a lot and-" corbyn interrupted her with a passionate kiss. jennie pulled away and put a confused face.

"corbyn no, you're with christina. i wouldn't do that to people in a relationship" she looked down. " i'm not with christina anymore. because i love you... i never stopped loving you."

"corbyn, i love you too." she kissed corbyn's cheek.

"so, now is a good way to ask you. jennie ana gallagher will you finally be my girlfriend?"

"of course, corbyn matthew besson" she smiled at him and hugged him tight.

a/n: this is so clingy oml.

"i've been waiting for this my a long time." corbyn said, "but i'm sorry for hurting you in the past. i never meant to."

"hey. the past is in the past. lets just get over it."(a/n: elsa who? lol jkjk) she said, "but now im happy to have you by my side" she says happily.

"now can we have our first official date watching netflix and order pizza and a funnel cake" corbyn smirked at her.

"you know me so well besson and of course a funnel cake." she screamed in corbyn's ear, "sorry, sorry"

"it's fine now lets order pizza and have a date day today." said corbyn