twenty one [last chapter]

3 years later

"rise and shine babe." corbyn said holding a flower behind his back. "no, nooo five more minutes please," she opened one eye,"wait CORNYN?!" she got up fastly.

"you're suppose to be in virginia with your family!" jennie got up and hugged him tight. "yeah but today is our 3 year anniversary. i couldn't miss it." he smiled at her.

"i got you a present that you will really like. i was gonna send it to you. because i thought you were gonna stay with your parents" jennie took out a video game console.

corbyn opened his eyes wide, "babe, you didn't have to." he smiles at the girl. "of course i did. you've been wanting this since it came out."

"you're the best girlfriend ever did you know?" corbyn pecked her lips, "now my lady, your surprise will be tonight at 7 pm" he smiles at her.

"corbitch you know i hate surprises," jennie tells him. corbyn smiles, "this one will be great. i promise." he kissed her cheek.

"now i gotta go the boys are down. we have to set up your surprise," corbyn pecked her lips.

"and now I'm bored" jennie plops onto the couch. she looks around and sighs loudly.

"well all my friends are at freaking work" she wonders around

she gets her phone and starts playing helix jump. few minutes later. she calls corbyn.

"its been forever how long are you guys gonna be out" she sighs.

"babe, we've literally just left 8 minutes ago. you have to be patient. I want this to be special for you" corbyn said.

"it doesn't have to be special." she looks down. "but it has to. I'll see you in 4 hours. love you" he hangs up.

"I'll just watch music videos" she turn on the TV and goes to YouTube.

hours later..

"loving you was young, and wild, and free. loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet" she sang at the top of her lungs.

she looked at the time and saw the time  and it was 5:28 pm. she decided to start showering and change into her clothes for her date with corbyn.

"if all it is 8 letters why is it so hard to sayyyyyy" she sang in the shower.

she got out and dressed casually. and put her hair in space buns. by the time she know it, it's 6:30 pm.

she waits for another 30 minutes and corbyn comes through the door. "hello, I came for my beautiful girlfriend named jennie gallagher." corbyn smiles at her.

"well here I am your kind sir, let's go " they walk out and corbyn grabs a bandana and covers her eyes with it. "babe, I don't like surprises. i already told you that."

"c'mon just this surprise and that is it." corbyn tied the bandana. "that's what you said at the other surprises" jennie rolled her eyes under it.

corbyn gets her in the car and starts driving to their location. corbyn arrives and gets jennie out of the car.

"I like this place. it has the smell of food." jennie says, "okay can I take the bandana off now"

"no! not yet 1 more second wait" corbyn rushes to the wdw boys and tell them to sing marry me by Jason derulo

"A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, When I think of all the years I wanna be with you" the boys sing.

"you can take it off now." corbyn tells her.

jennie takes off the bandana and turns to corbyn. right in front of her. a sign that says 'will you marry me'

"I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"" the boys sing.

"yes" she blurts out. "I will marry you!" she jumps into corbyns arms and kisses him.

"I love you I love you I love you" jennie screams.

"I love you more baby." corbyn says.

jennie gets down and smiles. " talking about babies. you're having a little bean."

"are you serious!" corbyn screams. jennie nods and corbyn kisses her.

"I can't believe this happened with the wrong number" she says.

"I love you"

"I love you more...''
-

"she'll pay for it and you're gonna help me get revenge okay?" she told the mystery man. he smirked at her and nodded

"she will suffer dont worry" mystery man told her.
-
end of the story
:')
A/N: Hello🧍‍♀️ um i haven't touched anything here since 2018 i'm thinking. and i want to apologize for all the cringiness and the cheesiness. i was 13 back then i PLS I DIDNT KNOW. i just wanna thank u guys for the support and u going through this cringiness and the cheesiness.
follow my friends
aesthxticmarais
NiallHoreos
kkatelynrowland