Secret Relationship (Cheryl x Female Reader)

It's been a couple months of dating Cheryl and it has been going great. You have not made your relationship public and have been trying your best to stop Cheryl's mom from finding out.

Cheryl always makes up an excuse for you to come over. Whether the excuse has to do with school or cheer, she has convinced Penelope Blossom for a while. The two of you spend the night together often, and you cuddle all night.

"Cheryl this Y/N girl is sleeping over again?" Penelope Blossom asks confused.

"Yeah we are lab partners in chemistry," Cheryl lies.

"It's funny that this week she was your partner for your French project, and for your English essay, and for your History poster," Penelope states with an evil glint in her eyes.

"We have all the same classes and she chooses me to work with her on projects since we are on the cheer team together," Cheryl slowly states.

"It's just weird that you are alone with her in that room week after week for hours on end. Are you sure that all you are doing is school work?" Penelope asks with an inquisitive glare.

"Mhm..." Cheryl nods. Penelope leaves the room and Cheryl sighs of relief.

Ding dong! The doorbell rang.

Cheryl opens up the door to find you there with your backpack. She can't help put smile at your presence.

"I brought the chemistry homework from chemistry class for our work on the chemistry homework," You say accentuating the word 'chemistry' to make sure that Mrs. Blossom thinks you are there to do chemistry homework, not do Cheryl.

Of course Penelope is growing suspicious of if that her daughter is telling the truth. She places a hidden camera in a book in Cheryl's bedroom because she is creepy like that.

The two of you walk upstairs giggling. Immediately, you notice an oddly placed book.

"There is a hidden camera in here," You whisper to Cheryl, quietly enough that the camera won't hear you.

"Just work on homework so she thinks that's all we do," Cheryl whispers back.

3 hours later

Penelope has been watching her hidden camera footage for hours, but she has found nothing that shows Cheryl is lying. She is pretty shocked by this. Now that she has an answer, she can leave and go do some shady stuff.

"Cheryl I'm leaving," Mrs. Blossom enters the room and places her purse on the floor. She takes the book with a hidden camera with her.

After the door shuts and she is gone, you and Cheryl start making out.

"You're such a good actress baby, but you won't be pretending tonight," Cheryl whispers in your ear.

Her kisses go down your neck. You are in paradise right now. Her bright red lipstick leaves a trail from your jaw to your shoulders.

"Oh wait I forgot my purse," Penelope Blossom's voice echos from downstairs. Footsteps can be heard in the distance.

As the steps get closer, you panic and try to find a makeup wipe. You quickly wipe off Cheryl's red lipstick on your neck and throw out the makeup wipe. You grab your book and open it up. Meanwhile, Cheryl tries to reapply her lipstick.

"Reapplying your lipstick? Were you making out or something?" Penelope asks in a seemingly joking manner but really not joking at all.

"Oh Cheryl just wanted to uh... change her lipstick color to a different shade of red," You explain slowly, sort of lying. The reasoning was quite logical.

"Well Y/N did you put on lipstick too? I see some red on your lips," She smirks with an evil glare.

"Yeah..." You nod slowly. You scold yourself for forgetting to wipe off the red lipstick that got on your lips.

"Well I'll be going now," Penelope states grabbing her bag and exiting.

You notice now a flashing light on a section of her purse. It looked similar to that hidden camera. Why she had two hidden cameras, nobody knows. Of course, Penelope was off the do shady stuff now so you had to act fast.

"Cheryl I think there was another hidden camera in that purse," You whisper to Cheryl.

"Let's hurry up and destroy that footage then," Cheryl grins.

You need a plan immediately, since Penelope is leaving in a few minutes. Cheryl comes up with the perfect plan, to take the purse when Penelope isn't looking and destroy the camera. You volunteer to be the distraction since Cheryl is way more stealthy.

For your distraction, you try to keep it simple. You light a candle in Cheryl's room and blow it out leaving a smell of smoke.

"Mrs. Blossom there is an emergency!" You shout causing Penelope's attention to shift to you.

"What is it? Is there a fire?" Penelope asks.

"I smelled smoke coming from upstairs," You say pointing to the staircase. She quickly drops her purse and dashes upstairs to investigate since she is nosy.

In the meantime, Cheryl grabs the purse and finds where the camera footage was located. She deletes the footage and smashes the camera with her high heels. She then drops a book on the purse.

"Cheryl, what is going on?" Penelope asks angrily. Cheryl lays on the floor dramatically.

"I tripped and knocked over this book and landed on your purse," Cheryl explains.

"The only smoke I saw was from a candle. I need to leave now," Penelope states. And indeed she does leave.

"That was amazing," You smile. You plant a kiss on Cheryl's lips.

"You had a pretty terrible excuse for a distraction. A candle?" Cheryl teases.

"Oh shut up, you know you love me," you giggle.

"Of course I love you, you idiot," Cheryl eye rolls.

"Wait you love me?" You realize Cheryl's words and smile.

"I forgot we didn't say that yet," Cheryl mutters.

"It's okay, I love you too," You smile.
She grins and kisses you. Having a secret relationship wasn't easy, but with Cheryl it was worth it.

A/N: With all of these Cheryl imagines I'm writing my bisexuality is really showing. Don't worry I will still write about other characters. As always, vote if you liked it and thanks for the support.