NEW STORY IDEA

Long time no talk.
I'm sorry for for not updating and not being here on this book at all.
Anyway,

ASDFGHJKL
...
I'm so excited rn because I have this idea on a new story that I've been longing to write for a while now and I'm so happy I'm finally going to write it! I just can't wait to publish the first chapter and see what you think.

But the downside,
it's hard.

I'm currently working on the plan for the story, the plot, the solution and so on for it and I knew it was gonna take some time but not THIS MUCH TIME.
I've been thinking about it for MONTHS actually and there's always a new problem popping up out of nowhere. Sometimes I really just wanna rip out my hair and scream.

But still I'm not gonna give up that easily. I'm gonna make a plan and then I'll inform you guys (ahem, more like the only ones who read this book) on the changes and the progress.

Also, something a little fun. It was inspired by a dream I had a long time ago that I actually wrote down and saved.

I think I've settled on a story title, and I'm not gonna spoil it. What I'm gonna say though, is that if you take the first letter from the words in the title you get: TR.

So yeah that's all I have for this time BUT new updates and progression notes will come later.

Thank you for reading my rant book and following the progress on the new story!
See ya later alligator. (Mental note to never do that again.)
•Peace•