30. the girl with lollipops in her pockets

*jeno's pov*

october 19, 2017

the new girl stood at the front of the classroom. her hands behind her back, her eyes wandering off to whatever was so fascinating in the back of the classroom. "mrs. kim, will you stand up straight?" the teacher snapped. and the girl just rolled her eyes while standing up almost military style. "better?" the girl asked, raising her eyebrows. "just go take that seat in the back of the class, i don't feel like being bothered everyday." the teacher said, crossing his arms. the girl just smiled. "gladly." and she trotted off to the seat she was admiring from the moment she walked in.

november 5, 2017

i found out her name's minji. and she's super smart. but she scares me. she scares a lot of people actually. and she never seems to be hanging out with friends. or even talking to anyone else. maybe she's just shy? you should go talk to her.

december 20, 2017

we'll be off on break soon. i should say at least wish her a merry christmas. or maybe even just.. i don't know. i don't wanna look like a loser. there she is. standing at her locker. okay it's now or never. i waved my arms. "hey! um-- m-m" minji looked up with a confused expression. "mARK! MARK!" i panicked, speed walking towards him. his locker wasn't too far behind minji's. she looked back down at her books and shut her locker, walking in my direction. i thought she was going to say something, but she just simply passed me by.

january 7, 2018

minji fell asleep in english. she looked really pretty when she slept. while she was sleeping, something fell out of her pocket. a lollipop. "mr. oh, can i open the window?" i asked. "jeno, it's cold out. no." he said. "but mr. oh, i'm warm." mr. oh rolled his eyes. "okay, you can crack open one of the windows in the back, just a little bit." i smiled contently, now that i had a reason to pass by her. as i passed by her desk, i bent down to pick up the lollipop, putting it on my desk when i returned. maybe i could start up a conversation with her when i return it. but what if she thinks i stole it? i ended up putting it back on her desk before the bell rang. she woke up and contorted her face at it being on her desk. minji popped it in her mouth as she left the room.

january 29, 2018

her lips are so plump and her hair looks so soft. mark smacked my arm. "dude, you've been staring at that girl for like, 10 minutes straight. she probably thinks you're plotting murder." he teased. i shoved him and took another bite into my sandwich. "she's sitting alone, you should invite her to eat with us. or you go eat with her." mark suggested. i shook my head. "i'm too shy."

february 14, 2018

valentine's day. school always let us dress out of uniform on different holidays that we didn't have the day off for. minji wore a pair or black jeans and tall black boots, along with a tight red shirt that showed off her everything perfectly. i didn't have the guts to say anything to her, but she smiled when she saw my heart shaped lollipop on her desk.

march 1, 2018

miya confessed her feelings for me. she was a girl i'd known since middle school. although i didn't feel that way for her, i accepted her feelings. she invited me over to her house and we kissed. i couldn't help but think of minji. i really should work up the nerve to talk to her someday.

april 16, 2018

donghyuck pulled the fire alarm again. minji was nowhere to be seen when we had to evacuate the building. i hope she's okay.

april 19, 2018

my heart is in my throat. i finally got to talk to minji. not the girl with lollipops in her pocket. but donghyuck's girlfriend. what if i spoke to her sooner? maybe she'd be mine. i broke up with miya today. i shouldn't keep fantasizing over a girl i'll never have.

april 24, 2018

donghyuck's missing. we've been searching for him all night but nothing. minji asked me to sleep with her, and although that's all i've ever wanted for months, i refused.

april 25, 2018

i'm officially the shittiest friend in the world. minji and i kissed. we did a bit more than that too, but she broke down crying afterwards. she knew it was wrong, and seeing her cry made me cry too. she really loved donghyuck. i wanted to hate him, but i never could and never will. i just want him back. please help us get him back.

—————

dhdjdj hey :) are you suffering cause i am
-mina