Poison Kiss

This: Radio

This: Thoughts/Memories

This: Talking in Japanese

This: Talking in English

This: Texts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"With the successful debut of Maji Love 1000%, seven people were able to graduate from Saotome Academy as a seven-person group with the name of STARISH. The names of those seven people are Hijirikawa Masato, Ichinose Tokiya, Ittoki Otoya, Jinguji Ren, Kurusu Syo, Maine Mya, and Shinomiya Natsuki. Not forgetting their composer Nanami Haruka. With the return of the famous Mya-sama from America, it took everyone by surprise when she debuted with STARISH."

"They act as if I never wanted to be in a group instead of by myself," I mumbled.

"Oh, come on Mya! It's time for you to perform. Get out of the bus!" One of my friends who debuted about four or so years ago.

Oh, yeah! I'm Mya Maine, a girl from the now famous idol group in Japan STARISH. I'm currently in America on tour with one of my best friends before the release of her new album.

"I'll be out in a minute!"

"You're on in fifteen minutes, if you're not backstage in five, your going to be disciplined!"

I chuckled, "Okay mother!"

"Mya-sama is currently on tour and not in Japan. What is the rest of STARISH doing at this very moment I wonder?"

"That's none of your damn business," I said as I started walking backstage.

A few months, almost a year now I think, I, along with six guys, performed a song written by Nanami and debuted as STARISH. A week after our debut concert, I was told by Shining Saotome that I was to go on tour. It shocked me at first, but then I remembered getting a letter from one of my friends telling me that she was going on tour right before her new album started selling. And, she didn't really give me a choice on whether I was joining her on tour or not. She demanded that I went on tour with her, so Shining and I made a few adjustments and it ended up being both of our tours together.

It confused me at first when he only said that I was going on tour and not STARISH as a group. But in the end, I enjoyed it. This is the last concert of the tour which means tomorrow I'll be back in Japan.

I grabbed a mic and started walking on stage. As soon as the audience saw me, their excitement got louder.

"Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having fun! Let's sing!" As they got louder, I felt happier. I couldn't hide the smile that had at some point appeared on my face. As a nineteen, almost twenty-year-old, I was still surprised to see so many people in the audience. Even though I've been to at least a hundred places on this tour, it still surprises me.

My final concert of the tour lasted about two and a half hours, by the time I had finished my final song, I was tired.

"Thank you all so much for coming! You have no idea how happy I am. But unfortunately, that was my final song for the tour. I will be heading back to Japan in about," I looked at my wrist pretending I had a watch on which made the audience laugh, "eight hours or so. It was so nice to be able to come back to America and I'm truly sorry about the sudden disappearance of my family. But before I leave, I have a little gift for everyone in the crowd tonight!" I smiled before finishing, "Everyone tonight will be getting a free album. About a year ago in Japan, I debuted in a band called STARISH, and there is plenty for everyone tonight!" The audience cheered as I bowed and thanked everyone for coming. All the cameras for the concert were on me as I waved to the crowd saying goodbye.