Reincarnation of Love

What is the worst thing that could happen when you find out that one of your friends hasn't forgiven you for something that you didn't do on purpose for over two years?

Well, they could never talk to you again, is one thing.

They can act as if you don't exist.

There are so many things that can happen, I'm only going to say a few.

The day that I finally saw Reiji, Ai, and Ranmaru again, is the day that Ranmaru started to ignore me. He won't let me explain anything to him, he won't talk to me, and if I go to say something to him he just dismisses me as if I'm a bug buzzing in his ear. Out of all the years that I've known Ranmaru and the rest of Quartet Night, I never imagined that Ranmaru could be this frustrating.

I don't get mad at things easily, but thanks to Ranmaru, I'm starting to get pissed off.

It was only day two of being back in Japan and I already felt like I wanted to kill someone. THAT is how pissed off I am because of Ranmaru. And the fact that I was woken up early thanks to someone banging on my door, only worsened my mood.

"Whoever the hell is banging on my door this early in the fucking morning is going to end up dead unless they give me a legit reason for waking me up!" The only problem with what I said, was I said everything in English.

"Ooooh, MyMy-chan sounds mad!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Reiji!" I yelled. "You have three seconds to start running and you better pray that I don't catch you!"

Not hearing a response, I figured that Reiji listened to me and ran. And not chasing after him, I changed into a maroon long sleeved shirt, and black jeans and decided to put my hair up into a high ponytail.

After changing, I left my room and decided to take a walk around the place. Not in the mood to do anything. Not in the mood to talk to anyone, I just kept walking. I skipped breakfast because of how pissed off I was.

The reason why I'm mad isn't even because of Reiji being annoying so early in the morning, it appears that all my anger that I had yesterday had stuck with me overnight. I'm not one to hold grudges for a long time so me being angry for this long is actually surprising me more than anything.

When I found myself walking outside, I saw everyone standing together.

I don't think it's Nanami who's got everyone's attention this time.

That was when I heard someone singing in the distance. I started walking towards everyone to see if there was a person standing there and singing, but when I got close enough to everyone to see what was in front of them, there was only Nanami. 

Sooner than expected, the song finished.

"What a warm voice," Natsuki said.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"You mean you don't recognize it?" Otoya asked.

"No, no one in Quartet Night sings like that. And it obviously wasn't one of the six of you. So it's obviously someone I don't know."

Then, in the same area the singing was coming from, we all heard someone laugh. Well, chuckle before a voice said, "We finally meet, Haruka."

Swinging from branch to branch before coming into the clearing, a male with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and bluish-green eyes came out of the forest. A hint of a purple tattoo can be seen under his right collarbone.

Well, that's strange. In a way, he has a similar resemblance to Otoya.

Apparently, Nanami knows who this person is as she called out, "Cecil-san!" and started running towards him. Somehow tripping on her foot, she started falling towards the ground and before any of us can do anything, the male who I guess is named Cecil, caught Nanami before she ended up on the ground.