Prologue

Up above is Harry's body type, minus the tits. Harry has his hair in this book.

And This 👇🏽

Is Harry's outfit for today and also:

Slut Shaming takes place in this. Stay safe, don't punch a hole in the wall. Don't.

TO THE STORY!

-------------------------

Harry walked down the halls of the school, feeling the stares from some of his haters. It was mostly from the popular group. Like the blonde headed cheerleaders, with the tiny stick thin builds, and the cocky jocks, with the big heads and little dicks, but, aside from that, he was good with everyone, and everyone was good with him.

Harry walked to his locker, to see something he did NOT want to see. He saw the worst person of all the people who don't like him. Nick Grimshaw. Harry turns around to leave until he's pulled back by his hair. "Ah!" He yells in pain, felling the sting of his hair being pulled.

"Where do you think your going, you fucking slut?" He says to Harry, making him try not to cry. "What do you have on underneath your slutty little dress huh?" He says lifting up his dress.

"Lace, huh? Didn't expect you to be one of those kind of sluts," he says, slamming Harry into the locker by his neck, knocking the air out of him. Nick pulls back Harry's underwear and starts to rub his finger against Harry's entrance. Just when he's about to put his finger inside-

"HEY NICK! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Harry hears the familiar Irish accent. Suddenly the hand around his neck is gone, he's dropped to the ground, coughing as air rushed its way inside his lungs. He saw a hand in front of his face and looked up. It was his bestfriends. Niall was trying to help him up. He grabbed Niall's hand and was pulled up.

He felt his underwear being fixed, his dress being pulled down and dusted off,his hair being fixed and his purse being put onto his shoulders. "You have to at least look presentable if you have haters to slay." Said Zayn chuckling.

I looked at my friends and smiled, we were a weird pair, but we all made it work.

"Come on guys, we gotta get to Ms. Martinez's class."(yes its who you think it is) Harry said, about to run off before he was picked up and put on someone's back. "You don't have to walk, I'll carry you." Said Liam, walking to their class. Niall was holding his books and Zayn was holding his purse. They really did treat Harry like the princess he is.

Now all he needs is a prince to be a queen.