🖤Chapter Six🖤

It's been 3 days since Jacob had come to our loop. He and I had become friends once I started speaking to him. He is very nice, leading me to believe Horace's dream would stay a dream. Even though I know that is not so likely to happen, but I can always wish. Jacob and Emma had become quite close, as well. They weren't as close as Millard and I are, or even as close as Enoch, Horace, Fiona, or Hugh and I are, but they are becoming increasingly close to one another. That day had just happened to be a nice, carefree day, so we older kids decided to go to the beach. Bronwyn had decided to stay with the younger ones and Miss Peregrine at the house. On the walk to the beach I decided to startle Enoch by jumping on his back. He fell forward a bit before regaining his balance. “Ugh, Kat, do you always have to do this?” I laughed. He wasn't wrong. I've been doing that to him since we were little kids. “Yep!” I giggled, popping the P. He rolled his eyes and continued walking. The best part was, is I was invisible the whole time. Only Millard could see me.
We got to the beach and set our stuff in the sand. Anytime I go to the beach with Millard, I always put my stuff on top of his so mine does not get sand all over it. He hates when I do that, and that's why I do it. I hopped off of Enochs back to go build a sand castle. Horace hated coming here. He will only agree to going to the beach with me if I agree to do him a favor, and that usually requires me making him a suit or some other type of clothing article. I don't mind doing that, though. I love sewing. Anyways, Horace came over to my sand castle and asked if I would help him make one. I agreed, gathering everyone and we all had a team sandcastle building contest. It was me and Millard, versus Hugh and Fiona, Jacob and Emma, and a very stubborn Enoch and Horace. Of course Millard and I had won, with ours being the tallest, and most extravagant. We went to the water next. I hopped on Millard back, while I was invisible, and we went around pushing people into the water. It was a blast. We all got out and dried off, getting ready for our picnic lunch. We ate our food and talked for what seemed like hours. It was around 3 in the afternoon when I checked my watch. “How about I make a fire?” Jacob asked our little group. “That would be magnificent, Jacob!” Emma exclaimed. Jacob built a fire pit out of rocks and sticks that happened to be nearby, while Emma light a flame with her bare hands. I have fire powers as well, but I prefer to let Emma do anything that involves fire, because when I do it, she gets flustered and angry. “Do a trick with the water, Kat.” Millard whispered into my ear. I look toward the ocean and made a large heart shape in the air out of the water. Everyone clapped, and I let the water go back into the ocean. I grabbed onto Millard's warm, comforting hand and laid my head on his lap. It was about 4 pm now and we decided to put the fire out. I grabbed some water from the ocean and had it float to the fire. It slowly lowered into the fire pit and the fire went out. We wanted to stay at the beach for a little while long, so we played in the water until it began to get dark. We grabbed our stuff and headed back to the children's home. I was being carried by Millard, because I had fallen asleep. I curled into him as he walked behind the others.
I woke up as we reached the home, and said “I can walk now if you want. Thanks for carrying me, by the way.” He wouldn't put me down. “You are very welcome, but I'm going to carry you to bed, alright?” I nodded as I drifted back to sleep.
“Katerina fell asleep so I brought her back. I am going to take her to her room now if that is alright with you.” I heard Millard's voice speak to some unknown person. “That's fine. Thank you, and good night Millard.” That was definitely Miss Peregrine. She must have been wondering why Mil was carrying me. I fell back asleep.

______________________
Ok so I don't know if I am going to continue or not, mainly because I haven't been getting many reads, but I will probably write more, with the other peculiar boys! If you'd like, you can comment which guy, and if you want it to be my OC or a Character x Reader

Bye!!! 🐝🐝🐝