Nervous Habits

Note:
These imagines are not in chronological order btw. And I'm sorry to the people who like this book (for some reason), but I have a ton of new ideas so hopefully I can get my act together and work on them some more! But I'm trying my best. How would you feel about a tøp book? Well i don't care I'm writing one anyways. Thanks for reading and voting on this story. It means a lot :) 💛

————————————————————

Shane has been extra stressed lately, working on this Jake Paul series. I can practically see him growing more and more sick of it by the moment. I made the decision to stay up with them every night while they edit. Sure, Ryland, and Shane, and Andrew, and Morgan, and Garrett told me not to, but I did it anyways! So I do school all day on the couch with them and do random stuff with them when I run out of schoolwork. I ran out of schoolwork by the second day. But I refused to leave them be. I do still fall asleep, but on the couch with them cause I know Shane gets stressed and I want to be there for him. I just never could stay up for more then two days.

But lately I've been noticing what he does when he's anxious. He gets sweaty, and tired. He movies faster, but has less motivation. He gets fidgety and irritable. I'm always concerned for him, more for him then myself.

When the therapist came over before they left to see team10, I talked to her. We talked in the couch for a long time. I learned a lot from that, which made me observe the entire squad 10x more. I've always been an extremely observant person, which is something me and Ryland have in common, but really listening to everyone's voices provides so much input on what's going on inside. Anyways!

As I watched them stay up for the third night this week, I began to grow concerned. Andrew looked almost sick- and Shane looked like he was going to pass out from dehydration.

"What do you guys want to drink."

"I'm fine, y/n, thanks though." Andrew said, yawning.

"No, you guys need to drink something. No soda. A good, healthy, hydrating drink."

"Y/n it's fine, we don't want to wake anyone up. We're ok, really."

I knew Ryland was up. It was almost 3am, but I heard the Tv earlier. I know he has trouble sleeping when he sees Shane so damn stressed. So I went upstairs.

"Hey ry, can we go to Walmart to get the boys some good food? They look sick." I said,raspy.

"Sure. Let's go."

He practically jumped out of bed. I felt so bad for him.

"We really should hold an intervention for Shane. He's overworking himself."

"I know sis. But we gotta let him go through this. The most we can do is support him and keep him on his feet."

I went to Instagram, cause I know Shane's been having a rough time lately with the fans and haters and so and so.

I began filming.

"Hey guys! It's currently 3:20 am and me and Ryland are on our way to Walmart to get some food for Shane and Andrew. I'm just letting you know, Shane is working so hard right now. He's really stressed and nervous, but he's working on this series like it's his last. Please, just.. let him do his thing. Don't rush, because I know you'll have hours of content when the entirety of this series is out. He's really doing all he can to make you all happy. Thanks. Bye."

And with that I closed my phone. I was done with it. It's only purpose was to take photos of my family.

We soon left Walmart with enough fruit to open a smoothie shop.

"I love cutting fruit though, it's so fun!"

"Your weird, y/n/n, but I love you so much."

"Love you too. I just don't want Shane and Andrew to end up in the hospital because of dehydration and hunger."

He yawned and nodded in response, as we continued down the street, ready for sleep.

————————————————————

We sat on the couch, beginning a discussion as we ate our chipotle, about how me and Shane are almost the same person.

"And you both do the same thing when your nervous or anxious."

I looked at Ryland, interested & intrigued.

"You both get insanely fidgety. Like you drank everything off the Starbucks menu."

"I noticed that too! When I talk about y/n's crush she gets sweaty and yells more."

"Ugh ok just expose me Morgan."

"And you both are great liars. Well y/n more then Shane. But your both great at changing the conversation."

"I try my best to lie."

"You both are so caring. You really could be his daughter, y/n."

I smiled at Shane and continued to cuddle with Cheeto. It was a nice day. Finally got Shane to take a break, and relax.

Soon I fell asleep, and I listened to them talk. As a family. Something I never experienced growing up. But I had it now, and I was beyond grateful.

The year continued. Thanksgiving was shared. Lots of candy. Soon Christmas lights surrounded the house. Y/n providing Shane with such a bright light, he wanted to spread the House with her beautiful happiness. They really were the same.
————————————————————
EWWW the end is so weird I'm sorry ! I just made this tonight, it was a simple one. I just wanted to put something out :) I'm sorry it's so short, I'm trying to do better. 

💕💕

940 words
10/25/18

955 words
Updated 11/12/18