Heartbroken

I got home from school and immediately ran to my room. Everyone is pissing me off today. It started at around 12 pm. 2 hours until I see my boyfriend/girlfriend . I was excited to see my boyfriend/girlfriend. I got a text from them saying "we need to talk after school". And that's how they broke up with me. In front of the bus loop near a group of cheerleaders. I walked home in a rage. When I was halfway home, my sucky friends decided to go get ice cream without me. They knew about the breakup too. So, here I am, in bed, alone, on a friday.

About an hour of moping later, I hear what seems to be like a brand deal in the kitchen. Soon realizing it was a blue apron brand deal. I was going to have to go down there and not ruin their video with my sadness. I got out of bed and took a quick shower, hoping it fixed my puffy, red eyes. I got comfortable and prepared myself to walk downstairs.

"Our special guest arrvied... Y/N!"

I waved at the camera and took at seat at the stools. I watched on as they made a mess and Ryland struggled as no one provided assistance.
Eventually, the video was over and we finished the food. We sat on the couch and watched stupid videos.

"Alright. I'm gonna head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ryland." Me and Shane said in unison.
He walked up the stairs and I felt shanes eyes on me.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" Shane asked.

"Dandy. Why?"

"You seem so off. What's wrong?"

I held in my tears and sighed.

"They broke up with me." A silent tear fell and I felt Shane get up from the couch and come over to hug me. I cried in his arms for a while.

"And they- they did stuff without inviting me."

"I'm sorry love."

We sat there for a little while longer, Shane eventually getting up to get us food. We sat on the couch and decided to pretend that didn't happen and continue to watch YouTube. It was nice, pretending that wasn't a problem.

I told Ryland in the morning and he decided we were to go shopping. That was interesting.
When Morgan heard, she came home with chocolate for me.
When Garrett heard, he came home with a bunch of Halloween decorations.
When Andrew heard, he brought me a jojo siwa hoodie and went upstairs to get rid of the hoodie he knew was theirs.

Everyone had their own way of comforting me and it was really nice.

So, later that day, we went to target and visited Jeffree. We told Jeffree about my breakup and he gave me some great advice.

"Fuck them, baby."

At the end of the day I felt far better. Knowing I would have to go back to school bummed me out, but Shane did promise me earlier this year that I were to be put in homeschool the end of this year so I was looking forward to that.

I went to bed, thinking about how lucky I am. Fuck them, baby.
————————————————————————
❣️
536 words
11:55 am
10.13.19

I'm sorry this is so rushed and it sucks but I hope u like it at least a little bit.