New Arrivals

All the picked on pixie hollow were gathering at the pixie dust tree. There were two new arrivals. When two dandelion seed landed, a dust keeper fairy pours pixie dust on them. Two young fairies appear. They look up to see every one. The first one had short blond hair and blue eyes. The second, had long, dark blue hair and (e/c) eyes. "Hello?" They said at the same time. Suddenly, Queen Clarion appears. "Born of laughter, clothes in cheer, happiness has brought you here. Welcome to pixie hollow. I trust you found your way alright?" She said. " I... " the blond said. "...guess?" The bluette said. The Queen chuckled. "Now let's see about those wings." She said. She ran her hands up their wings and they went from droopy to full of flitters. The two fairies got use to flying really quick. When they landed, the queen made tables appear and fairies brought all kinds of things and placed them in each table. " What are these things? " the bluette asked. "They will help you find your talents little ones." She said. The blind went first. She went up to a flower and touched it. It stopped glowing and fell in the table. She then went up to a water droplet. It did the same. So did a tiny tornado. She walked past a hammer. When she did it glowed and floated to her. She grabbed it and it glowed more. The bluette went next. She walked up to an egg and touched it, but the egg went onto the table. She went to the few drop and held it. It glowed as well. Queen Clarion made the tables disappear. "Come tinker and water fairies. Welcome the newest members of your talent guilds. Tinkerbell and (y/n)" she said disappearing.
Your POV
I turned around and looked at a fairy with long blue hair who flew up to me. "Hi there! I'm silvermist! I am so glad you became a water fairy!" She said. " me to!? " I said. I watched as my sister got dragged off by a cute red head and a black haired fairy. I then got dragged off by Silvermist. "You know you came at a very good time!" She said. " Oh really? Why is that? " I asked. "It is almost time for us to change the seasons!" Sil said. " Oh cool! " After giving me a tour, she showed me where water fairies live. It was so pretty. It was a river with a water fall. "Wow! It is so pretty!" I said as we landed. " Yeah, and look, there is your house! "She said. "I'll leave you to get changed. After that you can either explore or practice for the season changing!" sil said as she closed my door. I looked around my new house. It was so cute! I then went to the closet. I took out a dress but it didn't really work for me so I modified it. When I was done I looked in the mirror. The top wrapped around my chest. It was a darkish blue color. The sleeves were long, tight, light blue, started below my shoulders and stopped at a point just below my middle fingers. They were a little loose and pointed near my shoulders. My stomach showed. I had on a darkish blue mid thigh length skirt with light blue fabric lightly ruffling to the side. My shoes were flats and darkish blue. My dark blue hair was in a ponytail with my long bangs framing my face. I did a twirl before flying out of my house. I spotted Tinker bell and flew to her. "Hey Tink!" I said. I hugged her. " get (Y/N)! Wow you look so pretty! " she said. Thanks so do you! " I replied. "Wanna come with me to the tinker workshop?" She asked. " Sure! " I said as I followed her.