What a Mess

After the Thistles ran off I flew around making sure everyone was ok. Bobble was on the ground with a basket spinning on his head. I flew to him and lifted the basket off his head. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He nodded with a dazed look. I looked around at everyone else. "Is everyone alright?" I asked.  I got a string of "yes" letting me know everyone was ok for the most part. I started wondering what exactly happened when I saw Tink riding up to the square on cheese. Then it hit me. "Oh no." I said, disappointed. I flew over to her. When I arrived, I saw that she was talking to Queen Clarion. She looked at me with sad eyes before quickly flying off. I looked at the direction in which she flew off and sighed. I looked at Spring, before flying off after my sister. I checked her house but she wasn't there. I then went to the Depot and saw her sitting at her desk.  I flew up to her and sat next to her.

"Hey Tink." I said. She didn't say anything. "Look I know how badly you want to go to the mainland, but maybe this is a sign. I mean, Tinkers have never gone to the mainland and maybe there's a rea-"She cut me off. "(Y/N) don't give me that. You're a Water fairy. A nature fairy. You get to go to the mainland. You're life is perfect." She said. "Oh Tink, my life is not perfe-" she cut me off again. "Yes it is! You're always there fixing my messes.  Everyone loves you! Well not everyone. I don't want a perfect sister! In fact I want you to leave me alone!" She said. I sighed. Well, if that's what you want, then ok." I said, flying away. I stopped to spare a side glance back at Tink before leaving.