Chapter 16

Xavier's P.o.v

"Baby when you want the wedding to be?" I ask her while putting my head in her lap.

She looks down at me and gives me a kiss. A sweet kiss. Her sweet kiss. The ones I love so much and can't get enouth of.

Damn.

"I was thinking since next year January which is 6 months from now. By that time football season will be over and the baby will be born"

"What if we make it to the super bowl this year?"

"I was thinking that the end of Januray. Also I want to start talking to a wedding planner soon and get things started. I want a big wedding" She smiles.

"Whatever you want is what you'll get baby girl" I smile at her and start to rub her belly. "Matter of fact let's book one now" I tell her.

She grins even harder "I already know who I want. She's one of the top 3 hottest wedding planners in California".

She grabs over to her phone and starts what I am assuming to call her. I see Diamond's hand and make my way out the room and down stairs to the kitchen to grab some chips and a water bottle.

I eat my bag of chips and finish the water bottle in 5 minutes and walk past the living room and see Jaycee sitting on the couch watching Escape Club so I go to sit next to her.

"I can't believe you watch this shit"

"Xavier shutup I think Aundre is about to go home"

I look at her and mug her so hard. No she did not just tell me to shutup. Speaking of the name Aundre, Andre calls me.

"Hello?"

"Wassup man" Andre says.

"No Xavier get out I am trying to watch this" She pushes me out and sits back on the couch.

I start walking up the stairs.

"These women are violent" I chuckle.

"Was that Jaycee sexy ass?"

I know his ass is smiling.

"Yes but you need to stop she's married and has two kids"

"The doesnt mean I can't call her sexy. I call em' how I see em'"

I shake my head and enter our work out room and sit on the couch in here.

"Fuck you want nigga?"

"You tryna hit up the club tonight?" He asks.

"Ehhhh I don't know Im trying to get used to not going out at night"

I really am. I have not been to the club in some months now so that when the baby gets here I won't be tempted to go to the club. I like to party and have fun. But that all needs to calm down for a while.

"Nah I think I'll pass"

"Damn came up with yo answer that quick? Whatever Im tryna' find me some bitches tonight" He says.

"You gone find your self a Std tonight if you don't be careful"

"Man shutup I don't be fuckin' with them nasty girls. You stay home and be a good little church boy, bye" He hangs up and I chuckle.

I get up and go to our room and Diamond isn't even in there. That's when I hear her downstairs with Jaycee so I just decide to take a nap.

Im lowkey tired than a mothafucka.

Diamond's P.o.v

"Diamond I can't believe he's off he was my favorite" Jaycee says looking at Escape Club ending.

I shake my head at her obsession with that damn show.

"It's okay Jay Im sure the person who deserves it will win"

"Hell nah it's probably going to be a stupid mothafucka who don't deserve it"

She stands up and pouts while following me in the kitchen.

"You talk to to hubby today?"

She slightly smiles at sits on a bar stool.

"No he's been working all day, even during his breaks and lunches he trys to get all his work done" She sighs.

I start to pull out things for dinner while listening.

"Weve been a little tight with money so he works more and more and it's starting to scare me. Every night he comes home he's so tired that sometimes he doesnt have enough time to be with the kids" She looks down at her nails.

I stand next to her and give her a hug.

"It's all for your family. He loves yall and wants to provide for yall"

She nods her head and clears her throat to stop her self from crying.

"So have you and Xavier planned wedding stuff yet?" She asks picking at the grapes in front of her now.

"Yeah weve decided it won't be until next year January. But I talked to one of the top 3 best wedding planners in California today and when I told her who I was she said she would be thrilled to do our wedding" I say while smiling.

Planning for my wedding is something I couldn't wait to do as a kid and in Middle School.

I knew that when ever I got married it would be with Xavier.

Xavier's the love of my life, always has been, even when I didn't know it.

Jaycee smiles.

"I am so happy for you two"

"Awww thanks Jaycee. I miss you so much I just know I am going to cry when you leave"

"Don't say that Dia"

She pouts and I do the same.

"I looooovveee yooouu" She sings to me.

"I looooooooovvveeee yoooouu more" I sing back.

"No possible"

"Oh so possible"

We smile.

After an hour of cooking dinner I walk upstairs to see what Xavier is doing. I walk inside our room and see him layed across the bed with one foot out and slob coming out of his mouth. He is so gross, it's ridiculous.

"Oh Xaaaviieerrr"

I walk over to him and kiss him all over his face.

"What baby?"

"Dinner is ready. Get up you took a nap way too late in the day"

"I know I was hella tired, still am"

I help him up and he wraps his arm around my neck.

"Well you can go back to sleep after we eat, okay?"

I look up at him and he nods his head.

After dinner Xavier cleans the dishes even though he's really tired and me and Jaycee watch 'Say Yes to the Dress' marathons.

"Okay Im going to sleep, Goodnight" Xavier slaps Jaycee in the back of her head earning a kick back from her and gives me a kiss and my belly one.

Chill chapter.

Vote and Comment.