"Battle for Mewni" Part 2 [FINALE]

Moon lays Toffee's finger in his fingerless hand. It magically fuses back. Ludo's eyes turn from green to black, and his body becomes lifeless. Ludo then extends his arm, and Toffee grows from Ludo into his reptilian form (his suit grows back too). He then vomits out Ludo.

Flame: Where's Star?

Toffee looks at his arm, as the scar on his finger fades entirely. He moves his fingers.

Moon Butterfly: Where's my daughter?

Marco: Where's Star?!

Toffee, still in disbelief over being alive, extends his hand outwards and crushes the black half-star fragment to dust.

Toffee: She's gone. *walks away*

Flame gasp, he then breaks down in tears. Moon Butterfly's eyes tear up, her cheek diamonds and arms grow dark purple veins. Her diamonds then turn dark purple. She roars and chases Toffee. Toffee turns around and strikes Moon's punch aside. He blocks a few more punches from Moon and catches her fists. Moon breaks free and holds Star's wand to his chest.

Moon Butterfly: I call the darkness onto me from deepest depths of Earth and sea! From ancient evils awoken, break the one who can't be broken! From the blackest night I pledge my soul and crush my heart to burning coal! To summon forth the deadly power to see my hated foe devoured!

The spell does nothing; Moon cries while Toffee holds up her arm with the wand.

Toffee: Are you finished?

Marco punches his fist through Toffee's body. His eyes are also tearing up. Toffee's body regenerates instantly. Toffee throws Marco into a boulder. Buff Frog runs over to help him, while Toffee grabs Moon, shoving her into the ground, then turning to walk away apathetically.

Meanwhile back to the fight, the heroes were struggling against many and many creatures that are coming.

Rush: There's too many of them!

Crash tries fighting back with a powerful punch at them, knocking them away. Suddenly, a bladed sword cuts off multiple alien creatures head off, the sword came back to a figure that is no other than Future Flame and Lucina.

Nion and Scarlett: Flame...?

Raven Queen: No way, could it be-

Crash: Son of a bitch, he's here. *smirk*

Future Flame looked back and see more alien creatures are coming, the two swordsmen charged towards them. Future Flame powers up instantly to his Super Blue form and use his powerful sword to slam on the ground that knocks 200 of the alien creatures.

Lucina slashes through multiple creatures at once and Future Flame was overpowering the creatures with ease, along with his sword. Crash powers up to his Blue form and fire a powerful energy blast at them, Dark pulls out a different gun that shoots multiple weapons at once, he fires 15 missiles at them. Rush and Raven were fighting alongside against the creatures, she throws powerful dark magic at them, Rush created a mystic sword that slashes and cuts through the creatures.

Rush: Raven, now!

Rush created a strong shield, Raven use her strong magic and hits on Rush's shield that deflects back at the creatures that killed them instantly.

Raven Queen: That works.

Rush: I know right, more are coming.

Nion powers up to his SSJ2 state and starts delivering blows on them at extreme speed, he can see Future Flame that is doing good blows on them.

Nion: Are you...

Future Flame: Yes, from a different dimension future timeline.

Nion: Cool.

Before the alien creature could attack Future Flame from behind, Nion shoots a ki blast at the creature.

Future Flame: Um, thanks. Wait, what's your name?