Chapter 7

Victoria's POV

As me and Ian are talking a customer comes in the store and it's my ex boyfriend Jake. Ian comes behind the counter and stands next to me. My body tenses up when Jake comes to the counter. He has annoyed look on his face.

"Is it true"

I look at him "Is what true Jake"

"That your dating Mickey Milkovich"

 "Yes it's true how did you find out"

"I have my sources"

I roll my eyes "Course you do"

"Why are you dating him"

I give him a look "It's none of your business why I'm dating him"

"Course it is your my girlfriend"

"Ex girlfriend I broke up with you when I found out you were cheating on me with that slut Emily"

"Baby she doesn't mean anything to me"

"Jake don't try and do that 'she doesn't mean anything to me bullshit' because I don't buy it at all"

"Ok but I love you"

"If you loved me Jake you wouldn't have cheated on me

"I do love you I'm sorry for cheating on you please give me another chance"

"No Jake I'm not giving you another chance I'm happy with Mickey he makes me happy"

He scoffs "What does he have that I don't"

"He cares about me and doesn't want to get in my pants"

"I never wanted to get into your pants"

"Ok then why cheat on me"

"I only did it because you wouldn't have sex with me"

I scoff "You cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with you are you fucking kidding me"

"What I wasn't going to wait around forever to not have sex with you I'm a guy I have needs what was I suppose to do"

"Uh maybe be a good fucking boyfriend and wait for your girlfriend to be ready to have sex with you"

"It's not like you are a virgin"

"So fucking what if I'm not a fucking a virgin the week after we had sex I found out you have been cheating on me with that slut Emily"

"Look I'm sorry I hurt you but I'm begging for another chance"

"No Jake never happening now are you going to buy something if your not then fuck off"

"Ok I'll leave but I'll be back"

Ian goes to Jake and stands near him "Not if me and Mickey has something to do with it"

Jake moves and stands right in front of Ian "What are you and that Milkovich filth going to do"

"We'll fuck you up if you even think of touching or coming near Victoria"

"Just watch me carrot boy and not if I fuck you and Milkovich up first"

Before Ian can reply I cut in "No you won't Jake I have a gun with me and I'll shoot you in the fucking leg and don't call my boyfriend filth that's what you are"

"Vic-"

"No Jake leave now before I do get my gun out and shoot you"

"Ok ok I'm going"

He leaves the store, Ian turns around and looks at me "Are you ok"

"Yeah I'm ok"

"I can't believe he had the nerve to come here and want a second chance"