Chapter 8

Victoria's POV

We wait for any customers to come but none come. I pick up my phone again and I check the time again. The time reads 8:30 pm and I look at Ian again.

"It's 8:30 we can leave now"

He sighs in relief "Thank god"

I smile and he smiles back. I open the draw door and I get the store door keys out. I lock the register so no one can beak in and steal the cash. I get my Jacket and bag out from under the counter and I put them on the counter. I unzip my bag and I put my phone and the store keys in my bag. I take my house keys out of my bag. I unzip my jacket pocket and I put my house keys in my jacket pocket. I zip the pocket up and I leave my jacket and bag on the stool. Me and Ian walk into the back room we take our aprons and our name tags off. We walk over to the cupboard where the first aid kit is. Ian opens the cupboard doors I take my apron and name tag off and I pass them to Ian. He does the same and he puts our aprons and name tags in the cupboard. He closes the cupboard doors and we walk back out. I walk back over to the counter and I grab a plastic bag and I put our drinks and chips in the plastic bag. I put the plastic bag on the counter and I turn around. I grab my jacket I put it on and I grab my bag. I put the strap of the bag on my left shoulder. I turn back around I pick the plastic bag up and I put it in my right hand. We walk to the door and Ian puts his jumper on. I turn the alarm system on so no one can break in and steal anything. Ian opens the store door and we walk out. I lock the door and I double check to make sure it's locked. I get my lighter and pack of smokes out of my bag. I take two cigarette's out, I give one to Ian and I put the other one in my mouth. I turn the lighter on and I light our cigarettes up. I put my lighter and packet of smokes back in my bag and I zip my bag up. We leave the store and we start to walk to my house. We get to my house we drop our cigarette's on the ground and we put them out. We walk up the stairs and we stand in front of the door. I unzip my jacket pocket and I get my house keys out. I put it in the lock then I take it out and I put it back in my jacket pocket. I open the door and we walk in. Ian shuts the door behind him and we walk up the stairs. We go to my room and I open my bedroom door. We walk in my bedroom and I go over to my desk where I have left my knife and gun. I put my bag down on the desk and Ian comes over to the desk and I pick my gun up.

"So this is your gun"

"It is"

"What type is it"

"It's a Taurus PT92, Semi-Automatic, 9mm, 5" barrel, fixed sights and has 17+1 rounds"

"Shit when did you get it"

"3 months ago"

"Have you used it"

"I haven't used it yet"

"Ok well we could go out to a abandon building somewhere around town and practice shooting with it"

"Ok when"

"How about next Wednesday"

"Ok sounds good"

I smile and he smiles back "So why do you have a gun"

"I got the gun because of my dad to stop him and other people from hurting me"

"Ok are you going to bring your knife and gun with you to Mickey's"

"Yes"

"Ok well we better get going don't want to make your boyfriend worried"

"We don't want that to happen"

"No we don't"

I unzip my bag again and I put the gun and knife in my bag. I go over to my wardrobe and I grab 2 t-shirts, my black skinny jeans and black leggings. I walk back over to the desk and I put them in my bag. I walk over to my nightstand and I open the draw where I keep my underwear and bras. I grab 2 black bras and 2 matching black lacy panties. I walk back over to the desk and Ian gives me an amused look. I smile and roll my eyes. I leave my bedroom and I go into the bathroom. I grab my deodorant, my perfume and my makeup bag. I leave the bathroom and I walk back into my bedroom. I walk back over to the desk and I put the deodorant, my perfume and my makeup bag in my bag and I zip my bag up again. We walk out. I turn around and I shut my bedroom door and I lock it so no can get in my room. I put the strap of the bag on my left shoulder again. We walk down the stairs and we walk into the lounge room then the kitchen I walk over to the back door and I make sure it's locked. We leave the kitchen then we walk into the lounge room again and we walk to the front door. Ian opens the door and walks out first. I walk out and I shut the door behind me. I turn around and I lock the house up again and we start to walk to Mickey's.