Chapter 9

Kai's POV

Nya was still a bit traumitised from the experience and got sick as well. She decided to stay home for the day and I suddenly had to leave her alone.

Well, that's what I thought, until Mom and Dad called me and said that they're still in town. Their flight got cancelled because of a thunderstorm that occured during the night.
I told them Nya was sick and they didn't answer. Litterally five minutes later, they burst through the door holding a med kit. Jeez, talk about being dramatic..

Anyways, I arrived at school, where I explained to the others what had happened. They understood and begged me to visit her after school. I finally gave up and agreed. They all cheered. Math Class was pretty boring, though they told us about the Costume party for the Day of the Departed. When we visited Nya, we had to plan our costumes. It was in three days. We can do this.

"Wait a second, I gotta pick this up." I told the others. We were sitting at our lunch table, chatting. It was my parents. They said they had to go. I told them it was okay and was ready to hang up until..

"Oh Kai! We forgot to tell you! Nya became quite sick and she has to stay in the hospital for a day! Could you please go check on her?" Nya.. In the hospital?! Why didn't they tell me earlier? I said okay quickly and hang up.

"Uh, guys? Nya may or may not be in the hospital for the day.." I said to them. They all gasped.

"NYA IS IN THE HOSPITAL?!" They all yelled.

"Okay, that's it! We are skipping the last period, let's go to Nya!" Pixal said. Good thing they care about her.. We all nodded and went quickly with my car.

Lloyd's POV

We arrived at the hospital, where we checked in and quickly tried to find Nya's room.

When we finally found it, we burst through the door and saw Nya and.. my cousin? She was reading a book to him while he lied on his wheel chair.
She looked at us surprised smiled and waved.

"Lloyd?" My cousin said to me. He came and hugged me. His wheelchair was on my feet, which was rather painful..

"Who's the kid?" Zane asked me. I looked back at everyone, except Nya and they all looked confused.

"Oh, this my cousin Nelson. But just call him Lil' Nelson." I introduced him to the others. He went back to Nya.

"Can you continue this story? Please! I wanna see what happens next!" He said and hugged Nya's hand, giving her puppy eyes.

"If you say so.. Will you guys stay? I'll be happy to have some more company.. The more the merrier!" She giggled as Nelson gave her the book.

"I am afraid that me and Kai have to go.." Skylor winked at Kai. He blushed.

"O-oh right! See ya later sis!" Kai said and they both exited the room, holding hands. Hm, well, at least they weren't so secretive. I am happy for them.

"SO. CUTE!" Jay squealed at the sight of Nelson hugging Nya once again.

"You mean Nya or Nelson?" Seliel whispered in his ear. He glared at her, weakly punching her shoulder.

Seliel's POV

"So, what will your costumes be?" Harumi asked us.

"I dunno.. Hm.. oh I got one! A ghost!" Cole said.

"Oh! Uh.. A unicorn!" I said. Hey, I can't think of anything else..

"Ninja for me! I will be.. green!" Lloyd said. He was recently obssesed with this show called 'Spinjago: Masters of Airjitsu' and it's pretty dope.