Party Like Lovers

Xasilinta huffed softly as he was dragged to an all Sans and Papyrus party, Reaper's brother not wanting to go because of paperwork and no one else could make it.

Julie and Kaylin couldn't come because they had to watch the souls more closely since it was some sort of seasonal time for them, or something like that. Life and Asgore couldn't go as they had to keep watch over their world. Undyne was going on a date with Alphys while Mettaton was playing matchmaker for the mortals. The small skeleton was the only one not doing anything, that and he didn't want the God of Death being alone in a loud, crowded, intoxicated area. Yeah, that didn't sound like a good idea.

Reaper turned back to his date, a large, cocky smile on his lips. He was wearing a simple, loose fitting black shirt with a leather jacket over it and some slightly ripped blue jeans. The party was to last a while and he didn't want to be in a stuffy old cloak the entire time while getting drunk, that would just ruin the mood!

Xasilinta gave a gentle smile as he glanced down at his casual clothes. All he wore was black joggers with a deep, blood red V-neck shirt having a black, cotton jacket over it. He didn't want to dress too casual, so he made himself look nice, even though he knew he was going to deal with a very intoxicated God soon.

"Come on, it'll be fun. No ones going to hurt you." The older whispered, wrapping an arm around his love's waist.

Sili nodded, though he wasn't worried about himself as the other thought.

The music was loud, heavily sexualized and it just wasn't Sili's type of music. Though, he stayed and danced to it, all because Reaper was having the time of his life. It was adorable how the God of Death was dancing like there was nothing in the world that could stop him, that there was nothing to worry about. There also was this faint blue blush on his cheeks from drinking what the mortal's jokingly call "the god's nectar". It was cute.

"Hey! I'm going to go get us some more drinks!" The ancient being shouted, a goofy smile on his face as he hurried over to the bar area to get more drinks that some other Sans was serving.

While the dark God did that, the younger one went over to the lounge area to rest his sore feet. Never had he ever danced so much that the pain was numb!

Sighing softly, the young God noticed someone enter his peripheral vision. He tried to ignore them, but then they started talking.

"What you doing over here, sugar cube?" A too intoxicated voice purred, their words slurred heavily.

"None of your business, Lust." The Light God groaned, looking around for his date. Yeah, he'll admit that he loves the God of Death, the guy clearly has a soul and heart if he was so torn up over one mortal! Besides, he was a cutie too.

"Awe, but a hottie like you shouldn't be alone. Maybe we can go back to my place and we can play with your joystick~" The purple wearing monster purred, straddling the disgusted skeleton.

"Get the hell off of me." He growled, trying to push the slut away, he thought that the bitch was with Horror!

"But, babe, I thought that you loved it when I would bounce on your thick cock." The shorter skeleton moaned at the mere thought of his husband's dick.

Xasilinta groaned in annoyance as he finally was able to shove the stupid monster off of him.

"I'm not Horror, Lust! If you want to fuck your husband, he's at the bar!" The usually white wearing skeleton shouted, the drunk monster nodding as they wobbled over to the bar.

As soon as they were gone, Sili felt a sigh of relief wash over him, he really didn't understand that lustful creature, not one bit! Now all he had to do was wait for his Reaper come back over with the drinks.

Some minutes passed, but Reaper didn't come back. It was starting to worry the younger, the bar wasn't far from the lounge area...

Quickly he got up and went to the bar to talk with the Sans there. Maybe they saw something...

"Hey, did you see where Reaper went?" Xasilinta shouted over the music, confusion and worry on his face. He didn't have to worry about a different version of Reaper as there really only one version of his Reaper, and everyone knew him well.

The Sans paused for a moment then nodded.

"Yeah, he went over to the lounge area with two drinks, but then I saw him hand the glasses to Horror, leaving through a portal to some garden." The bartender shrugged, going back to serving everyone drinks.

"Shit." 

Xas didn't wait for a single second as he teleported back to Reaper's Garden. He should've known something was up!

The dark God sat on the ground, looking at the pale, dark colored world...

When he had entered the Garden, it's colors faded and darkened, matching his mood. Yeah, he may have been as drunk as everyone else, but he still saw it... Lust straddling Xasilinta, his hands on the pervert's waist, an odd look in his eyes...

It stung his still fragile soul that his love would do that. So what if they weren't officially dating, it just hurt...

"Reaper! There you are!" The Light God sighed in relief at finding his date.

The good God didn't care what the other thought of him for the moment, he just pulled him close to his chest. The panic and fear calmed down as the sparks flew from the simple touch, relaxing and calming even the God of Death's wild mind.

"I thought Lust was married to Horror?" He muttered dully, forcing himself out of the hold. He wanted to know... Lust was married to Horror so it was strange seeing him trying to fuck someone else.

Sili frowned, his dark blue eyes filled with worry.

"He was drunk, he thought I was Horror." Xas explained, moving closer to the other God. He knew that wasn't the only reason that Reaper had left, there was something else with it. "Reaps, what's really wrong here?" The loving God murmured, cupping his love's cheeks, making him stare into his eyes.

They just stared into each other's voids, seeing each other's intentions and truths, loves and lusts, calmness and wrath... Learning everything about the other just by their touch and eyes alone.

Suddenly they enter a heated kiss, Reaper falling on his back as Xas straddled his waist.

Their tongues played against each other, fighting for dominance. Of course Reaper won when he pressed his hands roughly on the smaller's ribs, a moan ripping from his mouth.

The dark god flipped them where he was on top, pinning Xasilinta to the soft ground that was becoming the lush green it once was.

Quickly the two Gods pulled back, panting heavily, eyes wide.

"I-I'm... I-I..." The tall monster couldn't get anything out of his mouth as his soul thumped in his chest. The kiss was just full of love, passion, desire and lust... It made him want more as the sparks flew around them.

The younger skeleton growled lowly in his throat as he changed their positions to where he was pinning the other God! 

No words passed between them as their lips connected again, Xas's hands cupping the sadistic skeleton's cheeks as the monster tightened his grip on the Light God's waist. The kiss wasn't just heated, but it was full of love, care, wanting, desire, passion, and everything you could think of.

Once their lips disconnected, they started pulling off each other's clothes until all that was left were their boxers.

Reaper reached to take off his lover's garment, when the shorter gently held his hand. Worry was covering the dark lust that had already took it's home in the God of Passion's eyes.

"Are you sure?" The question was simple, and it held an even simpler answer. An answer that Xasilinta will know very well soon.