Make my day better

(Camp Camp AU?) (If it even exist's)

(Camp Camp Edd x Camp Camp Matt)

( Fluff)

(Matt is Nikki) (Well Kinda)

(Edd is Max) (Well Kinda)

(Requested By: STWaterz )

(Author's P.O.V)

Camp CampBell........ Ahhhhhhh~ , See those tree's and beautiful ground and uhhhhhhh....

Okay I give in the act , It's the most shittiest and Cheapest place you can be on earth! It's lame and they had a Boss, Who got arrested for Gambling and The two counselors can't even control anything the camper's do.

Edd, want's to escape the camp for probably a month now

Matt, still wanting to explore with Edd even though Edd doesn't want to

Tord, Who is science nerd but still read's hentai

Tom, who just a cool kid, Who drink's vodka even though to his age

Patryck, the happiest Counselor on the planet who accidentally hired a cult leader but still keep's his cool

Paul, the Angriest and most regretful person on the planet, He sometimes want's to beat the shit out of some of the kid's but Patryck doesn't allow him

Eduardo, the angriest kid and violent one as well but tries to keep his cool in the littlest of thing's

Jon, A kid who want's to explore galaxy's and beyond when he is older

Mark, A poetic kid who does performance with literature .

(EDD'S P.O.V)

Okay, Maybe At night I should secretly run away to the nearest place, No Patryck is doing nightwatch and would probably catch me, UGHHHHHHH this camp is a nightmare and I can't even escape it!

I drop to the ground inside my tent to cry, I know I should be tough but my parent's don't even care about me and I just want to leave already. I start to fall asleep while hugging my Cat Plushie: Ringo , Ughhhh this day sucked and everyday suck's till I die But He makes my day better.

(EARLIER)

I was trying to eat breakfast but it was hard cause yeah the food was frozen that even my fork got stuck to It, Great.......

"Hey Edd need a fork?" I look to where the familiar voice came from and I looked next to Me, It was Matt sitting next to me with those puppy eye's passing me a fork and looking at me lovingly.

"Thank's Matt! Appreciate it" I said smiling

Matt puts his warm pancake and pushes my frozen pancake off the table.

"What are you doing Matt?" I asked curiously

"I won't let you eat your food frozen so I will let you eat my food with me" Matt said smiling still giving me that loving look that nobody gives me cause they either hate me or just avoid me.

"Thank's Matt I really appreciate it" I said cutting the pancake in two and eating the other half.

(AFTERNOON)

I was throwing rock's to the water cause I was bored and then I felt lonely cause either Tord was doing science or reading that hentai  snd Tom was either skating or doing something cool.

I take out a map of the whole Camp trying to plan my next escape while kneeling down to the ground,  until a hand got on my paper I look up to see Matt with the most messiest hair and mud or dirt on his clothes and face .

"Whatcha doing?" He ask's

I didn't want to tell Matt I was gonna leave the Camp for good, just yet.....

"Oh just looking where I have to go in the camp" I said calmly

"Want to play?" Matt ask's smiling

"Sure if you really want to......" I said looking down

"Come on Lets throw some rock's!" Matt said grabbing my hand and making me stand up, The map of the camp was full of dirt and mud, I was disappointed on this but I had to.....

I grab the rock's and start throwing them into the water with Matt, I smile and laugh with him.

(NOW) (NIGHTIME)

I felt something snuggle up to my chest while my hoodie got wet, I sleepily wake up to see Matt hugging me as tight as he can.

"Matt what are you doing in here?!?!" I whispered-screamed while his grip get tighter

"Please..... Don't leave me here........ all alone......." Matt said through sniff's

Matt knew my escape this whole time..... I put my shocked face and I try to calm him down by petting his soft but messy hair, He calm's down .

"Probably you can come with me or I just stay......... What do you choose?" I asked

I know I don't wanna stay here any longer but Matt is important to Me...... and I want to make him happy, I actually love him with all my heart and I realized that making me happy was all he wanted to............

Show me love even though other's didn't.....

Care for me though I nagged about it.......

Keep me company even though I was a boring person.............

"I want you to stay with me...... Please?......" Matt asked in a calming voice

"I will think about it........" I said

Slowly falling asleep, Matt and I cuddling.

Probably I will stay...........