I Screamed And Ice Cream

The redhead was standing in front of the ice cream shop hugging her pink haired bestfriend goodbye.

Turns out that the reason she was crying was because she was moving, that didn't save her boyfriend's car though.

"I have to go," the girl with pink hair said tears dripping down her face as she slid into the back of her mom's car.

"Don't let go, Alice! Don't let go!" The redhead said dramatically while holding her bestfriend hand out the window of the car.

"I'll never let go, Stacy! Never!" The pink haired girl shouted back, just as dramatic as her friend as her mom chuckled and started driving away vary slowly.

"Noo!" The redhead yelled as she fell to her knees, not paying attention to the weird stares that she was receiving.

Slowly the redhead rose from the ground turning on her heel and headed straight in the ice cream shop.

With a sour expression she waited in line, pulling out her phone to distract herself.

Slowly the line begin to get smaller until she was at the front, and without looking up the girl said her order with a sad voice.

"Three scoops, Mint Chocolate Chip," the redhead said softy not paying attention to the awkward girl in front of her.

"Would you like a bowl or cone?" The girl asked still awkward.

"A cone, please," the redhead replied, finally looking up.

And for a moment she was frozen, looking straight into the eyes of someone she knew but yet didn't know.

"You!" The redhead said as she pointed at the accused girl.

"Me?" The girl with rainbow hair asked, pointing at herself.

"Yes! You!" The redhead said again. "You're the girl who hit me with a math textbook!"