TWO

"you have feelings for me. i just be joking with you"

stokeley

i knew this summer school class was going to be on some weird shit when it started with symere doing various dances while everybody else hyped him up and cheered him on as he probably summoned demons with his dances.

that ended when the teacher walked in on symere mid shoot before he climbed up on her desk to do his famous shoulder roll, when she swung the door open and screeched at him to get down, catching him off guard so hard that he nearly fell off of the desk and broke his neck at the shock of being caught.

damn, this bitch is always ruining our fun.

after symere's one man show was ended, she passed out some worksheets and we all pretended to pay attention to our work, which still resulted in bullshit happening, because of course it did.

i searched around in my backpack for a pencil sharpener, after my pencil broke, and i couldn't find one.

"aye jared, you got a pencil sharpener?" i asked as i continued to dig in my bag "i broke my pencil."

jared just sighed melodramatically. "everybody always wants something from me but i get nothing in return but hurt feelings. story of my life."

"boy, it's a damn pencil sharpener," i snapped, annoyed with jared's dramatic ass antics.

"why don't you ask jordan for one?" michael added from behind me as he half heartedly worked on his worksheet. "he's built like a number 2 pencil anyway, so he should have one."

jordan's non hearing ass seemed to hear that, as he turned around and got michael together real quick. "yeah, that's cute michael, grow some lips for me."

the entire class let out chuckles under their breaths at jordan's clapback, including me. symere's extra ass was clapping and howling at it like this was def comedy jam or some shit.

what a supportive boyfriend he was. i needed somebody to hype me up like that.

michael's cheeks heated up in embarrassment."first of all you shaped like a-"

"can somebody just get me a fucking pencil sharpener?" i huffed impatiently.

"aye, diego, why don't you take stoke's pencil and sharpen it between your sharp ass shark teeth," symere cut in, causing jordan, michael and omar to be sent into a hysterical fit of laughter.

diego just sighed and held his head down as he continued to get laughed at, and i felt bad even though the shit was funny. i noticed gazzy nudge omar snd tell him to stop laughing at diego, and he stopped even though he still clearly found it funny, but the others continued to laugh, no matter how many dirty looks kimetrius and gazzy shot them.

"i swear to god if i don't get a sharpener-"

"quiet yourselves down!" the teacher screeched out, "you're here to learn, not to chit chat. that's what got you all here in the first place, now quiet down," she finished, glaring at me as if i started the whole thing.

i just wanted a fucking sharpener lady, damn.

the room grew silent after that, the only things being heard were whispers and pencils against paper.