Chapter 26:

GRACIES POV:

Trevor and I had been in the tree house for more almost an hour. We were in the middle of a make out sesh when my phone buzzed.

From: Connor

'Where are you guys?

To: Connor

'We aren't telling!'

From: Connor

'Oh, It's on .'

From: Connor

'We have Jc and Lia held captive! Kian, Andrea and Tia have teamed up with us, now tell us where the others are.'

I tried to hold in my laughter. It was on.

I heard the back door open and Kian and Andrea walked out.

"Trevor, do you have any way of getting to your room from here?" I whipsered.

"Um... No, why?" He was confused.

"I don't want them to find this place." I would feel terrible if they did because this was Trevors only place he could be alone. We couldn't stay up here forever and if we climbed down it would give it away.

"There is one way..."

-----------------------------

(This is a pretty intense game of hide and seek...)

SAMS POV:

Brooke ran into the kitchen, Ashley and I were trying to find a place to hide in there. We all jumped.

"Shhhh!" Ashley spat. "Follow us." I said and grabbed Ashleys hand.

We went upstairs into Kians room.

"We can get onto the roof from in here." I slowly pushed the window open and climbed out, signaling for them to follow.

I got up and helped Ashley up and as I was about to help Brooke, Connor had stormed in and caught her. Luckly I moved out of sight just in time.

Brooke was screaming with laughter.

"Now, tell us where the others are!" Connor yelled in a half serious voice.

"Neverrrr!" She giggled.

I peaked in through the window. Connor was tickling Brooke, she was on the floor in hysterics.

He finally ended up carrying her away still laugjing.

--------------------------------

TREVORS POV:

Gracie and I slowly climed out of the tree house and we went futher up the tree.

There was a bit where you could climb out of the tree and on to the roof. I went first. It was just strong enough to hold me so Gracie would be fine. When I reached the other side she began to climb over.

We both made it over safetly. When we looked down over the side of the roof, Kian and Andrea we just sitting by the pool talking. We just laid there for a while watching. They finally stood up and went inside.

"Psst..."

"Did you hear that?" Gracie whispered.

I shook my head, no.

"Psst..." I heard it that time.

Our heads snapped around to see Ashley and Sam waving for us to come over behind the air conditioning vent.

We started to quietly go over to them when we got another message.

From: Kian

'We have 3 of your team! Its 8 against 5 .'

To: Kian

'You will never find us.'

From: Kian

'Don't be to sure about that.'

From: Lia

'We have been taken hostage!?!?!' (lol)

To: Lia

'What?'

Lia told us about how they were trapped in the living room and how there was people guarding the house everywhere.

To: Lia

'We will save you guys!'

From: Lia

'Good Luck with that... from Kian x'

Uh oh....

----------------------------

JENNS POV:

I woke up on the bathroom floor covered in towels. It was dark so I grabbed my phone. 20 new messages.

I read through them all and I remembered we were still playing hide and seek. It must have become pretty intense while I was asleep.

I decided to text Gracie.

To: Gracie

'Where are you?'

From:

'On the roof. Where have you been!'

To: Gracie

'I've been asleep in the bathroom.'

From: Gracie

'Of course you have lol.'

To: Gracie

'What's the plan?'

From: Gracie

'Can you get onto the roof?'

I quietly crawled over to look underneath the door, I could see people walking past. I couldn't get out o here with out being caught.

To: Gracie

'Um, no...'

From: Gracie

'Well then, no... We don't have a plan.'

I sat there for a minute thinking.

To: Gracie

'Actually,  I have one...'

----------------------------------------

A/N

So I just realized my chapters are really short so heres a second update for today

thanks for 1.8k votes