Silence and Mystery

The wind roared as it runs around in the forest like a horse going on a rampage. The red beauty sat still in the carriage like a baby bird await for its mother but her eyes always filled with sorrow that seems to be teary for most of the time. The carriage continued as the sky starts to change its color. No sign of living beings in the forest beside the road as if they were all dead. The trees in the area in front of them turned black as they get closer and closer to their destination. Two big trees joined with its branches as it bends towards each other. Darkness consumes them as the light starts to fade away but a minute later, the brilliant light appeared in front of them. 

A row of the building was shown in a part of a beautiful work of art. The whole town is astonishing. Each and every building was painted in black, gold, and tiny bits of white, the entrance to the city is a gigantic gate with an imprint of a black dragon. We have yet to reach the real inside of the city but the view is already eye-capturing. The city has pretty weird and unique feels like no other town. There's only one way of entering the town on land which is the bridge that the carriage is on right now and it connected to the main gate. The other entrances are all underwater so to enter the town, you have to be the Aqua clan or you travel by boats and have the right to be in the City. The whole city was like a mountain that has its lower half submerge under the sea. The structure can be described to look like a huge pyramid with a palace, a place for royalty stand right in the middle. One can not imagine such a beautiful view that will be bestowed upon them if they will ever have the chance to enter the palace. The sky has reigned all over by Griffith and a bat-like winged wolf in which the city used them for transportation. If one were to ever look upon the city from above, one would see the land which was separated from the outside world has an enormous wall circle around the city. There are several entrances including the main gate that's connected to the wall in a spider-web like structure. Only those with a city brooch(Those who are citizens will get one) or those with letters of invitations are allowed to go in, however, you can only use the water entrances. Those who can use the main entrance are only citizens and some merchants with royalty approval. There may be an exception depends on the situation.

"Ruka" look through a clear window, gazing at people talking, walking, and going around buying things in the market. Her eyes still filled with sorrow like she was waiting for her executioner to take her head. It didn't take that long to reach the castle.

A huge castle in front of them gives off an intimidating feeling of mighty itself. Ruka shivered a little but turned normal in a second but the man beside her seems to be used to it. The carriage arrived safely in front of the castle. One of the men inside the carriage got out then walk to the castle gate. The guard and the man talk to each other for a while before coming back. The guard opens the gate, allowing them to come inside. The carriage circles around the fountain in the middle then stop. 

Inside the castle appeared to be full of a white demon and a fallen angel statue, and it's giving a scary vibe though ecstasy to one as if someone was watching from afar. The hall continued for a couple of minutes until it ended and that's where the Emperor of the Vampire awaits. His black hair is pretty long to half of his neck while his eyes appear to be blood red, He wears a long coat with lace as decoration on both his arms down to the coat tail. He also wears a robe over him again. His cloth is pretty fancy but that was to be expected since he's the king.

The eyes of the king looked down upon her, The angel sent a tribute to prevent a war from going any longer. Both sides can't decide the victor of this long going war and the more they fight the more they lost. Their peoples are dying left and right and their economy went downhill. Everything in their country is being destroyed by a silly conflict that they could no longer remember. Everyone understands their situations and decide to make a treaty that they will never fight against each other as long as they send what they think is valuable from their country as a tribute. The demon faction sent many valuable diamonds, rocks, and money but the Angel faction just sent some useless girl to them. This anger many people in the council including the king but he's calm enough to not increase the size of the conflict. He instead patiently waiting and see if this girl is really worth equal to what they give. "I present you the tribute that the archangel sent to his majesty." A young girl with bright red silky hair and beautiful purple eyes as it filled with sorrow. Her body which always stays in the same position begins to move. All the soldiers in the hall were alarmed by the new movement from a stranger. "Flap!" The sound of her wings sprang out. Her retractable wings spread out with fire all over with incredible heat being released. The skin that is so white it can glow with a single touch from the sunlight. No matter how beautiful she is, She's a pitiful one to be abandoned by her own brethren even though she's just 8 years old but she's also the most beautiful beings above all of the angels. Her race is unidentified but she seems to be half of something and an angel. No wonder the Angel faction sent her over. She's indeed as much or more valuable than any valuable diamonds or rocks. The girl introduced herself "My name is Sumiruka Draglunia, Please considers me as a loyal slave that you can use to the extent." So her name is Sumiruka "Follow that maid, She will show you the way to your room." The king's red eyes glow as he ended his sentence.

.

.

The girl follows the maid silently while observing the hallway and other details. With only just one looks, you can clearly see that the maid hates the girl with all her heart with the way she glares and how she's always looking at the girl with a disgusted face on her. She did not even let her voice slipped through her mouth even one bit while they were walking. "We've arrived, Please make yourself at home." Every word she spoke even if it's just one sentence shows every emotion she felt towards the girl; Disgusting, Gross, Don't come near me, You will only bring trouble to us.

"I was hated again, didn't I?" The thought appeared in her mind. The room looks hideous on the outside but the inside is the opposite, It's cool and nice with one large window and a special curtain that protect the vampire from the sun. The bed that is crooked a little but still look comfortable. It's at least much better than where I used to sleep. People here didn't treat me so badly as in heaven too. The bed also looks so fluffy, "Much better than on heaven." words accidentally slip it out loud as the girl could no longer contain her emotions. Silence has consumed the room as she turned around slowly to see the body of a miss so-called maid froze for a moment. She start moving again after a seconds have passed and only left the room afterwards with a sound of the teeth grinded together. The girl tilts her head a little with confusion then slowly lay down with exhaustion. So many things have happened today but she prays and hope that tomorrow, everything will go smoothly.