Who are you?

Yesterday felt like a dream to her. All of that happens in a day but it feels like a minute just passed. She woke up at 5 like usual and prepare herself entirely in 10 minutes. She took care of her bed, took a bath which she never really took, look through the closet and get change into a maid uniform. Wait for someone to come to her room and call her since she really doesn't want to roam around the castle with no one to guide her.

A few minutes later, a sound of the door being knocked come following as she springs up from her bed immediately. She saw the exact same miss maid that guided her yesterday. Without any conversation or greeting. The girl only got to bow down once to show respect to the women as she's clearly older than her. They're just walking in silence. "tap tap tap" nothing really happen until 3 minutes passed. They went upstair twice then arrived at a unique room with a pretty big door, unlike other rooms. One knock is enough for someones inside to know. The inside of the room is decorated with yellow and red roses. Gold and black mixing together creating a very well balanced color painted in the wall. The same man that she met inside the hall was sitting on his working table but the atmosphere around him is completely different. The pressure is still there but he takes off his "Emporer" mask, He's sitting with his leg crossed on his chair. Gazing up to the ceiling while looking at a paper that looks like a document. "I've brought her as you demanded, your majesty"Miss maid voice break the silence for good. His attention change towards her. His eyes glow each time he gazes at her, he stares at her for a while until he told them to "Just give whatever job as a maid inside the castle or something to her." He said with a bored look on his face.

"Clean this entire floor before 4 PM today," Miss maid told me that, left me with a sponge, a piece of cloth, then a bucket then left. A slender figure of a girl makes an unnoticeable sigh as she starts cleaning. Scrubbing each and everything clean. "Is there anything else for me to do?" asked the girl as she suddenly appeared behind miss maid back. "Wait, what? I already told you to clean the entire second floor! Is it that hard to understand?" she growled back with a louder voice. "I understood every single thing and did as I was told, ma'am. I've already finished cleaning the entire second floor as you demanded" Confused, miss maid went all the way upstairs to proof it and it appears to be true. She grinds her teeth as a single drop of sweat runs down her face. She slowly gains her composure back and smirks. "If you really want a new job go take care of the entire castle garden before 9 PM. If you can't do it then You ain't got dinner today." Her skirt flaps and swings around her as she walks away. The girl did an unnoticeable sigh again before starting her work. The garden is an embodiment of all kinds of herb and beautiful plants. There're various types of plants from all around the world here. Each type was planted on there suitable soil while those that can't live in this city temperature will be placed inside a temperature controlling dorm on the eastern side of the garden. She begins her cleaning on the northern side where most of the native plants and herbs are there since they are the easiest to take care of. Then she moves on to the western side where plants from different cities and countries are being planted but all of them can be planted at normal temperatures even though the soil needs to be changed. Then move to south where all the exotic, valuable, and rare herbs are being planted. She is especially careful on this side then lastly the eastern side. All of her actions are in the eye of a person on the rooftop looking down towards her with curious eyes.

The main dining room is on the first floor in the left-wing of the castle. Maids and butler did not get to eat there so instead, they're eating inside the kitchen. They have to use leftover ingredients and cook for themselves and then eat there. Sumiruka walks all the way there after finished taking care of every area of the garden. It's 8:30 right now so if she doesn't hurry then she might get her meal for today. Miss maid's face shows horror and shock written all over her face. She can't hide nor did she realized what face she's making. Sumiruka just slow but steady walk to the kitchen as if she's a golem. She went for the cheapest ingredient with a fair amount of it from the kitchen, cooks it then come outside and sit alone. People were looking and peeping on her at first but then mind their own business right after. Isolated from others, she just sits quietly eating and makes herself invisible. Faded into nothingness.

Time past really fast without anyone noticing. Sumiruka walks back to her room prepares everything for her work tomorrow then goes to sleep hoping that her time could continue forever. 3 days later, everything is the same. The same routine and the same place. She went to take care of the second floor then go water all of the plants in the garden but there's something different about today than the day before. The head of a child around her age is standing out from the bushes. Blond hair color and a height shorter than her, it seems that he's hiding for something and was looking around the area. No longer can leave the child alone, she approaches him. "Where did you come from?" A bit startled, the boy stares at her with a surprised face. "Um...." That's all he could answer back. A few minutes passed but he still stays in the same posture. "If that's all you're gonna answer then I will have to report you to master and go back to work since you're wasting my time." "NO! NO! NO!" The boy begged. "I will do anything just please don't report me to anyone, I don't want them to find me here!" "But where did you come from then, why did you not want those people to find you?" She tilts her head but all she gets as an answer is silence. "If you don't want to tell me then that's fine but you have to get out of here immediately or else they will find you... um... you can come with me and hide in the flower dorm with me. Inside there is full of exotic flowers so please don't touch anything so people rarely come there. Follow me" The boy's face filled with happiness and joy, the girl knew that what she did it wrong and she will definitely get into trouble if miss maid or master finds out. but something prevents her from reporting him. She got a weird feeling about him that she can't explain, his presence makes her relax and comfortable but she can't seem to find a reason why.

She knelt down revealing her beautiful fire blue wings while grabbing the boy by her side. Using her lower body one push from the ground, they took off. Flying in the sky, the boy stares with amazement and did not take his eyes off of her. They didn't fly that high since they did not want to be noticed and it didn't take that long to arrive at the dorm. The boy decided to hide behind the big golden willow trees. It's a rare tree with every part of it being gold, even its roots are gold. The boy blends in really well with the tree because of his blonde hair and his gold yellow cloth. They never start a conversation with each other but the atmosphere is not uncomfortable or suffocating. The only conversation that was brought up started by the boy. He asks for her name, "Sumiruka Draglunia, that's my name." For whatever reason, she did not hesitate to answer. "Hm...But that's too long......Can I..Call you 'Ruka' then?" She stays quiet for a few minutes then answer "If that's what you want to call me then call me whatever you want." She gives a gentle smile to the boy. This is probably her first smile ever since she came here. Ruka continued to work while the boy watches her. Nothing happens. From days to weeks and from weeks to months. Their daily life continues with Ruka never really question him why he's here and how can he be here every day and with the boy never intended to tell her anything including his name. Everything is perfect as it is and both of them wish this could continue forever.