Harry Imagine for Evanna (MyHeartOneDirection)

It was the day before your 6 month anniversary with Harry. You had been out to lunch with the boys at a McDonald's, and you had just finished up, about to leave and go home by yourself. The two of you are standing outside of the fast food place, saying goodbye for the day.

"So tomorrow's the day," you smile at Harry.

"Yep. Our six month anniversary," he smiles back before leaning in to lightly press his lips against your cheek.

"Ooooooooh!" Louis exclaims out of nowhere, making fun of the two of you. You look around to see if you can find him when you see his head popping out from the side of a tree. He quickly puts his head behind the tree when he notices you saw him and starts talking to someone you can't see. When you look closer, you see a bit of blonde hair poking out from the side of another tree and laugh. Niall.

"Get out of here lads!" Harry shouts at them. They giggle and run away and you laugh, turning back to Harry.

You pause, waiting to see if he'll say anything else. He doesn't. "Why won't you tell me what what we're doing tomorrow?" you whine.

He chuckles. "For the fifth time, it's a surprise," he says.

"What KIND of surprise?" you prod.

He cheekily grins. "A secret surprise. Just remember to meet me at the park tomorrow at 5:30."

"What should I wear? I don't want to be too casual or dressy," you explain.

He sighs. "Just wear what you would wear to the park, okay?"

You smile. "Alright." By the corner of your eye you see the boys pushing each other over to see who can reach the limo in the parking lot first. You laugh when Niall gets slammed onto the ground by Zayn, who sprints away before Niall can catch him.

"I guess my ride's here," Harry tells you, noticing the limo. "Goodbye love. I'll see you tomorrow," he hugs you. "Oh, and make sure you wear something red," he smirks.

You give him a quizzical look but decide to ignore his oddness. "Bye Harry," you smile and hug him back. You turn away to walk towards you car when he runs after you.

"Wait, Evy!" you hear him yell while grabbing your hand.

"What is it?" you ask, turning back around to face him.

"I forgot something," he says, before gently leaning down to softly kiss your lips. After a few seconds, he pulls away and you beam at him.

"HARRY AND EVY, SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I--"

"OKAY, I'm coming!" Harry screams back before Liam and Niall can finish singing the song.

You giggle and wave to the boys. "Bye Hazza," you say once again.

"Bye babe," he replies, kissing your forehead before running over to the limo. Paul waves to you through the window and you smile and wave back before walking to your car to drive yourself home. You always loved how well you get along with the boys and their management.

***

The next morning, you wake up very excited. Harry really means a lot to you, and there's never been a happier time of your life than the past six months.

You decide on an outfit similar to the one you had on yesterday; a black scoop neck t-shirt with cute, ruffled red shorts, fulfilling Harry's order to wear something red. You also slip on some cute black booties and a long necklace to jazz up the outfit. You straighten your dark hair so it reaches just past your shoulders and put on some eye make-up that enhances your green-blue eyes. When it's time to leave later on in the day, you say goodbye to your family and rush out the door, not wanting to be late.