Ready? 🦊

(Not story related)

You came back home after a long and stressful day from (work/school/college).

You walked inside closing the door behind, and slipped out of your shoes. You headed to your bedroom dragging your feet on the way and longing for a nice warm shower. You stepped inside your room and threw your bag on the chair nearby.

You froze in place when you turned around and got a look at your bed. You saw something curled up under your blanket. You were about to scream your lungs out in terror when suddenly your eyes fell on a familiar orange fluff that was sticking out from under your blanket. Is that Jimin's tail?

Slowly, You walked over to the left side of your bed and reached your hand to remove the blanket. Carefully, you removed the blanket revealing Jimin's small figure as he was curled up cutely on your bed. His eyes were shut and his plump lips were parted, you heard a soft snores coming from him.

But that wasn't the cutest part. What you thought was the absolute cuteness itself was his cheeks, yup his cheeks were puffed and squished against your pillow. If he didn't look so tired you would have jumped at him pinched and kissed his puffy cheeks.

You took out your phone and took a picture of him sleeping peacefully.

Oops! You forgot to turn off the flash light. You looked at Jimin he was still sleeping, phew! You didn't wake him up. You decided one picture wasn't enough, so you set the camera again and took another picture.

 You decided one picture wasn't enough, so you set the camera again and took another picture

You looked at the picture, you felt something was odd. You gasped when you realized that his eyes are open!!

You looked at Jimin and found him staring back at you while smiling, his tail was swaying slowly.

He immediately crawled on his knees on the bed and threw his arms around you as soon as he reached you.

Jimin: "it's been a long time, I missed you so much". He said and buried his face into your belly.

Jimin: "I was waiting for you". He said, his voice was muffled.

You chuckled and stroked his fluffy ears making him purr.

Y/N: "you were?". You asked.

He nodded and looked up at you, resting his chin on your belly.

Y/N: "how did you get in?".

Jimin: "you forgot to close the kitchen window". He said and smiled revealing his pointy sharp fangs.

You stared at him trying to remember if you really left the window open. You woke up late and you were in a hurry he was probably right.

Jimin' ears dropped when you didn't say anything.

Jimin: "I.. I just wanted to see you, I swear I'm not a thief, a..are you mad at me?". He asked nervously.

Y/N: "________". (It's up to you if you wanna scold him or just play nice).

Jimin blushed and buried his face into your belly again.

Jimin: " I was sad when I didn't see you, I felt lonely. But the bed held your scent the strongest, it felt like I was hugging you just like this". He said and giggled while tightening his grip around you.

Y/N: "my scent?". You asked and tried to sniff yourself, you hoped you didn't smell bad.

Jimin saw you and laughed an adorable squeaky laugh.

Jimin: "Don't worry (Y/N) you smell nice. But that's not the smell I'm talking about, only hybrids can smell it".

Y/N: "really? How do I smell then?". You asked.

Jimin let go of you and sat cross legged on the mattress. He began to think how to describe your smell.

Jimin: "Your scent is sweet like candy and .. and it's mixed with honey scent.. but also it has something else, .... something like...milkshake.. I don't know, ... I don't know how to describe it but it's my favorite" he said.

He giggled and pulled you over making you fall on the bed.

He nuzzled his face into your neck and inhaled your scent.

Jimin: "yup, it's my favorite". He said and giggled again.

You smiled and started stroking his hair. His tail started swaying and he wrapped his arms around you.

Jimin: "(Y/N)".

Y/N: "____".

Jimin: "author-nim wants to surprise you tomorrow with the new chapter".

Y/N: "_____".

Jimin laughed.

Jimin: "I knew that would make you happy, I couldn't resist not telling you, I came here as soon as I knew".

Y/N: "_____".

Jimin perked his head up and looked at you.

Jimin: "promise me you won't tell her". He said while looking at you with puppy eyes.

Y/N: "______".

He smiled adorably and leaned closer placing a soft kiss on your cheek. His tail started wagging happily.

Jimin: "thank you, just try to act as if you had no idea and fake a surprised face, she wouldn't know".

you smiled and stroked his soft hair. You spend the night cuddled up with Jimin while he purred softly the whole time sending you peacefully to dreamland.

_______________________________

A/N:

You hear that baby? Are you excited for tomorrow😃? No? 😯💔

O..Ok, no big deal I'll post it anyways. 🙃

I have put in extra effort on the fun chapter just to make it up to you guys for not updating in a long looooong while and I'm sorry for that💔😢.

It's long enough to be a main chapter in the story so I hope you had fun reading it!! 😃🦊

Stay tuned!!!

Love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🦊😘