Fears

Looking at your reflection in the mirror after putting on your makeup, you noticed your short hair has grown since the last time you put too much effort in styling it, you were thinking whether you should get a new haircut or letting it grow more longer, when you heard Jimin's footsteps entering the room. He stopped and stared at you for a long moment.

You turned to look at him when he didn't say a word since he got in and you saw his eyes sparkling in admiration.

Jimin: "Angel....you're so pretty". He said and smiled.

Y/N: "aww, thank you, and you're the most handsome cutie boy in this world~"

Y/N: "aww, thank you, and you're the most handsome cutie boy in this world~". You cooed as you cupped his cheeks and squeezed them together.

He giggled shyly and covered your hand that rested on his cheek with his. He looked at you admiring your angelic features, you always look pretty in his eyes even in your worst conditions he still finds you so beautiful.

He wondered why are you so perfect not just your looks but also your pure soul. How you accepted him in your life unconditionally when you could've just kicked him out. How you treat him like he's so important even though he thinks otherwise. How you smile at him when he does something wrong or messes something up and you try your best not to be harsh on him. Like when he accidentally broke your favorite mug, he was trying to make some coffee for you while you were in the shower, he knows he's not good in anything but he thought at least he could do this for you just to see you smile and make you feel better, perhaps he could also get pettings from you in return. but at the end, he did see your smile but it wasn't the bright smile he adores it was a smile to tell him it's ok, he felt how upset you were about that mug you said it was a birthday gift from your mother. He couldn't sleep that night.

Jimin appreciates how considerate you are of his feelings. Thats why he feels secure around you he knows you would never hurt him he trusts you blindly. But he also thinks you're too good for him, he thinks he doesn't deserve you. He thinks he's so lucky that he met you. The idea of loosing you makes him go crazy he can't imagine himself without you, every night he prays that you would stay with him forever.

But all these feelings he has for you are new to him. He never felt this way before towards anyone. He knows that he felt something special since the moment you showed him your kindness, and every passing day this warm feeling in his chest that makes his heart pounds whenever he sees you, whenever you smile at him, whenever he hears your laugh, it became stronger and deeper. He loves you more than anything but he can't find the courage to tell you. He knows you only see him as your cute little hybrid and nothing more. He's afraid that confessing to you would ruin everything, he didn't want to be greedy he thinks it's better to hide his true feelings than risk loosing you. But....what if someone stole you from him?

Jimin sighed deeply at the unpleasant thought as he was staring at you. the thought been bugging him for awhile and the nightmare he had added to his fears. He looked at you with sad eyes.