Dating

" uhhh yes , ughhhhhh........." i said burrying my head in her pillow as she busted out laughing at me. i got up packing my things to leave .

"its ok ness im feeling you too and please dont leave " she said walking to the door and grabbing my hand .

Butterflys ran through my stumic as i just grabbed hold to her and kissed her will pushing her against the wall.

A week went by while me and risa continued to date. Risa Ran Up To Me .

"hey baby , i miss you so much " she said grabbing me behind my waste.

**Risa POV**

I was too excited to see ny baby . She Is My Everything && I Dont Know What To Do without her . i wanted her to go with me to my house so bad so i can show her what she really been missing

"I miss you too " ness said smiling hard asf while i was squeezing her waist.

"baby come with me to my house . we can skipp lunch and just stay home with me all day" i said hoping she would say yess.

"Yes Baby I WILL. " She said as she was leaping for joy.

***S E X U A L C O N T E N T***

That day during lunch we snuck off and went to my house. i was happy as hell cause i had weed and my strap onu ready to go.

We got in the house and she layed on the bed. i climed on top of her kissing her patiently. i slide off her top with my hand then rubbed my hand between her legs. i begain taking off her bra with my teeth while sliding down her underwear and shorts. When all her clothes off i admired her body. Damn i got me a dime piece i thought as i was admiring her body. Then i licked the tip of her cliterous and started to kiss her thighs.

" Please fuck me daddy " she wispered in my ear as she pushed my head inside her pussy.

i love it rough so i didnt mind. I continued to swirl my tounge around her clitoris and insert my tounge in and out her pussy going faster. She begin to run so i pulled down my pants and put the condem on . She looked at me like she was afraid .

"its ok baby ima take it slow" i said hoping she wouldnt throw in the towel.

She relaxed while i got on top of her and inserted it in slowly. I started digging in her slowley until she grabbed my thighs and pushed me deeper. Thats When i turned her over to her stomach and started going deeper . she started to arch her back while throwing it back and that turned me on even more. I pulled her up by her throat and had her back on my chest , kissing her while holding her throat digging deeper. She pushed me back on the bed , hoped on top , and begain grinding hard and fast on my strap. She started to ride me backwards and bounced faster . When She Finally turned around the right way she pulled me up to her and fucked it slow while kissing me . She begain to climax and i got up and through the condemn away and put the strap up. I started eating her again till she climaxed and then she pulled me up so she could lay on my chest while she sleep.

** TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK **