Chapter 7

Giana POV

We had finished eating so I cleaned up the  kitchen.

"Okay what's the surprise?" I said  as I sat down next to Jesse and put the blanket over me.

"Well Adidas and J Lingz are merging to make a Collection and I know you have designing and modelling history so I would like you to be a part of it" he smiled.

"Wait what do you mean" I asked him with  smile on my face.

"What aren't you understanding? I want you to help the design the pieces then I want you to do the photo shoot".

"For real?" I gasped.

"Yes Giana for real" with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my God Jess" I hugged him 

"Are you happy?" Jesse sat back. "Yes. I still can't believe it" I say still shocked.

"Well believe it because we're starting tomorrow after training."

"Okay".

Honestly I couldn't understand what I've done to have such an amazing human in my life. So many good things are happening to me at the same time. I've got Jesse back in my life, I've got Marcus, made a new friend Lucia and now Jesse wants me to model and help him design with Adidas. I wasn't used to being cared about. James broke and told me I was worthless and that no one would ever want me if I tried to leave him.

My phone vibrated so I took it out my pocket. It was a message from Lucia.

Lucia💕
Hey Babe! Are you free tomorrow for Lunch?

                                           Giana
                     Yeah Sure! What time though?

Lucia💕
12:30?

                                           Giana
                            Okay sounds good 😌.

Lucia💕
See you tomorrow babe 💕.   

                                          Giana
                                             💕

"I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with Lucia by the way". I tell Jesse.

"That's cool I finish training at 4" he said yawning a bit. I took a glance at him and he caught me looking. I just smiled and paid attention to the movie

I felt Jesse looking at me a couple times throughout the movie. I wanted to ask why but I thought that would make things a bit awkward so I didn't.

I felt my phone vibrating continuously when I unlocked it I couldn't believe what I saw. I got like 500 K followers when I was like 47 k yesterday I continue scrolling down and saw that Jesse had Tagged me in the picture from earlier on.

JesseLingard

Liked by MarcusRashford, LuciaLoi, Paul Pogba and 781,451 others

JesseLingard Back like she never left 🙈
@GianaPaiz

View all 5674 comments

User1 New Girlfriend 😮?
User2 isn't she James Rodriguez's girl ? What a hoe😐.
User 3 She's so pretty 😍.
MarcusRashford Been waiting for Jesse to post a picture 😭
PaulPogba SHES BACK 😲 we missed you ❤️
User4 i see you guysss #couplegoals !
LuciaLoi aww look at you guys😭

(Pretend that's them lol)

"Jesse Lingard what have you done" I said pausing the movie.

"What I just posted the picture like I said I was going to." He shrugged.

"Yeah but now everyone thinks I'm your girlfriend" I said scrolling the the thousands of comment that this picture got.

"Well , is that a bad thing?" He shrugged.

"No it's not, it's just I don't know if I'm ready for the whole social media thing right now. Look at how many negative comments there are. " I say handing Jesse the phone.

"Look there are always going to be negative comments. Fuck them. Let them say what they want to. Your Giana Paiz Santiago, your beautiful a little annoying but I love you that way so fuck what anyone else has to say about it" Jesse brought me into a hug.

I guess it was true. Your always going to receive shit comments whether I'm on social media now or not.

Jesse always seems to know the right thing to say at the right time I think it's one of his speciality's. It feels so good in his arms right now. Like I belonged here all along.

"Wait did you just call me annoying" I sat up laughing. "Me ? Never".

"Yes you did I heard you." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"You've got hearing problems then, now can we watch the movie is that okay with you ?" Jesse asked while getting the remote.

"Yeah whatever jesse" I laughed "play the movie".

It's been a while since we had Jesse and Giana time. It was all starting to feel like old times.

Hey Guys,
Sorry it's a short one today but I'm trying to write everyday and upload everyday so here it is💕.

I didn't check for spelling mistakes so bare with me 😂.

Also comment let me know what you guys are thinking so far. What you think should happen.

Bye loveliessss 🌺.

L 💕