Chapter 9

Giana POV

"Wait .... what are you on about?" I said as my heart dropped. "If anything was to happen, I don't want it to be forced, it's going to be awkward".

"Are you sure you don't want me to try my plan, I fee-"  lu tried to reason. "Honestly babe if we're meant to be together we will, I don't want to rush into anything. I haven't even been here for a week, I promise when the time is right , I'll say something" i said smiling.

Lu gave me an understanding nod and smile "whatever you want G , I just want to see you happy"she said while starting cook. "Now let's get this show on the road and actually start cooking something " I laughed.

Jesse POV
"Come on Beans" I said waiting for him to finish getting changed "you're only rushing me because you want see Gigi"  Rash teased and poked his tongue out".

"Shut up and hurry up, I'll be waiting for you in the car" I laughed leaving him there.

He didn't lie. I do want to see Gigi. I love Gigi. I feel like now we're making up for lost time. All that time that she spent in Germany could have been memories she could have been making with me.

The night James asked Gigi to be his girlfriend was the night I was planning to tell Gigi how i really felt. Since we lived together I had ordered takeout and waited all night for her. She only came back in the morning with a smile plastered on her face.

Thinking back how could she be so oblivious to my feelings? How could she have not been able to tell that I loved her. Not only was she not able to tell but she then replace me with James. Thinking of all this was making me angry. Angry at the both of us. Angry at myself because I took too long to tell her but angry at her because she was so oblivious to my love.

I started tapping my steering wheel.  I can't go to Rashy and Lu's house today. I need to be by myself.
I sent a quick message into the groupchat.

Not feeling well I'm going home to sleep 😴.
Sorry for bailing on dinner.

And with that I pulled out and made my way home.

Gigi POV

We had Just finished setting out the table when we received Jesse's message.

"Gigi look at this" Lu came walking in handing me her phone.

Jess 🤟🏽 - Not feeling well I'm going home to sleep 😴.
Sorry for bailing on dinner.

"Huh" i said confused "what's wrong with him, we spoke with him not too long ago. Let me call him" I said taking out my phone.

Straight to message.

Straight to message.

Straight to message.

"What the fuck" Lucia finally spoke "Marcus just texted me saying Jesse left him at training and drove without him." She said showing me Rashy's text.

Baby♥️ - Babe Jesse just left me at training I saw him driving off as I was coming outside.
What happened?
I'm going to have to Uber it home.

"What the hell is wrong with Jesse, is not like him at all." Lucia said.

"It's not. Somethings wrong. I'm going to go check on him." I said going to put on my jacket and my trainers. 

"Do you want m-"

"It's okay I'll call you. Stay here and wait for Rashy, I'll Uber it" I said requesting an Uber and luckily there was one 2 mins away.

"Okay babes let me know whats going on yeah?" Lu hugged me.

"Bye" I said running out the house to get into my Uber.

Jesse doesn't ever do this. This isn't him.

——-////——/////———-/////———-/////———-///
Heyyyyyyyyyy
It's been a while huh ?❤️

Writing the next chapter right now. I'm going to try and post it today 😭.