Chapter 2- Hermione and Draco

After a traumatic day at work, Hermione entered her house with frustration.

"Draco! Are you home" after no reply from her husband Hermione sat on the couch going through letters that came in throughout the day.

And yes you read that right her husband. 

Hermione Granger was married to Draco Malfoy.

After going through the letters a certain letter caught her attention. The letter was from Hogwarts and she was curious to know why this was there. Both of her kids were not old enough to go to Hogwarts. 

She opened the letter and saw;

Dear Miss Granger,

The anniversary of 10 years since the end of the war is coming up and I would like to invite you to the reunion being hosted at Hogwarts on the first Friday of May. Please join us for dancing, and a feast to honor the fallen ones. Please bring any children you may have. There will also be speeches from Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and Miss Granger before the night ends. Please R.S.V.P soon!

Sincerely,

Headmaster Neville Longbottom

P.S. Hermoine please come. We all miss you and want to see you again.

Right, when she finished the letter Draco appeared next to her.

"Hey 'mione" Draco said

"Hey, did you get a letter from Hogwarts?" Hermione asked

"Yup I did. Let me see yours" after reading it Draco said" Ours are the same excepts for the P.S. I did not get one.

"Well haha" Hermione replied in a childish way

"Do you want to go. This would be your chance to see Potter and Weasely again"

"Maybe, I also think that it is time to tell the world about us. I mean the kids will be going to Hogwarts soon. And speaking of the kids, where are they?"

"They are at my parents' house, they should be coming in by Floo in a couple of minutes." Draco replied

The next thing they knew the kids came in through the fireplace with Narcissa right behind them.

"Stop pushing me Scorpius!" Lyra their 10-year-old daughter screamed at her twin brother

"Sorry Lyra," Scorpius said while laughing at his sister as she fell out of the fireplace

"Scorp be nice to your sister," Hermione said as she hugged her children after not seeing them all day.

"Hermione we gotta reply to Longbottom fast... Are we going?" Draco asked me

Looking between her kids and her husband Hermione nodded and saw the excitement in her kid's eyes.

"So we will be going to the great almighty Hogwarts," Scorpius shouted look at his father

"Why not, lets go! Get to your room and start packing," Hermione said as she finished her reply to Neville's letter.

"'Mione, I have a plan to make the wizarding world's mouth wide open when we enter," Draco said as he too finished replying to the letter he received about the reunion.

As the family began to pack, they discussed how they would make an entrance.