Open your eyes for the next ØFaizØ

[Izuka's POV]
I was walking home after finishing my U.A Entrance Exam. My arm still feels a bit sore from punching that zero pointing giant robot. Then all of a sudden, a pair of arms grabbed me unknowingly and pulled me into a dark ally.

Izuka: AAHHH!!! WH-WHAT GRABBED ME?!

???: Shut your damn mouth, girlie.

I slowly turned my head to see a grayish-monster holding me hostage..

Orphnoch: You will become a great addition to my kind.

Izuka: *struggles with it's grip* L-let go of me!!

Orphnoch: You will belong to Smart Brain.

???: No she won't, ya Bastard.

I heard a new voice coming from the darkness we were in..

Orphnoch: Who are you to tell me what to do?

I heard footsteps coming closer and the next thing I see is a guy coming out.. But he looked sexy. Wait! What an i saying??

[Y/n's POV]
I stepped out to reveal myself, holding the Faiz gear in my hand behind me..

Girl: W-who are you??

Y/n: The hero in you're eyes.

Girl: Please get me outta here!

Orphnoch: Come on, I don't bite. You're about to be reborn as something greater than you are now.

 Judging from his tone, I already don't like the guy. Seeing that the Orphnoch was about to try and sire the woman, I make my move with the Faiz phone dialing: 555.

STANDING BY..

Y/n: *raises phone in air* Henshin! *slides device in slot and turns it to the left*

COMPLETE

In a flash of Photon Blood which drew the attentions of both the Orphnoch and the woman, I stepped out of my hiding place, flicking my wrist now as Faiz as the Ultimate Finder and my Photon Veins glowed in the darkness..