Stylist

You were in the dressing room of the tonight show, sewing a costume for a sketch later that night. All of sudden you heard the doors open and murmurs coming from the other stylists. You looked up from your work and you saw the one, the only, Thomas William Hiddleston. You were shocked and accidentally stabbed yourself with the needle. "Sh*T' you whisperer to yourself as you put the costume down and went to get a band aid.

          When you returned you saw a swarm of the newer stylists surrounding Tom trying to help him with his hair. "No no its fine ladies, I can manage on my own" Tom said Kindly, gently shooing them away. They looked disappointed but respected his wishes and left him alone. You went back to sewing the costume.

           "OK that's that now. Oh! I still don't have the proper measurements to make the costume fit fully. Now who do I need to go measure?" You said to yourself. You read the name on the instructions and saw who it was "Well at least I don't have to hunt him down" The person in question was Mr. Huddleston himself. You took a measuring tape, clipboard, and pen with you over to where tom was sitting trying to fix his curls.

          "Hello Mr. Hiddleston, would it be possible for me to get a few quick measurements for the sketch later tonight?" You asked, lightly tapping his shoulder. "Oh yes of course" He responded, putting down the brush and getting up from his seat. You, being around 5' 2, and much shorter than him had a look of bewilderment on your face.

         "OK how am I going to do this!" After pondering for a moment, you shouted for your friend, "Clarissa!" She waltzed on over, taking her sweet time to answer the your beckon. "Can you go and get me a stool so I can get Mr. Hiddleston's measurements." Clarissa nodded her head and brought you a stool.

          "Now Mr. Hiddleston-" You were cut short by Tom. "Please darling, call me Tom" He said with a kind smile. "Of course. Then Tom, can you stand over there for me please?" You pointed to a small mirror Podium thing and brought the stool over next to him. You stood on top of it and started getting all of the measurements. "Thank you Tom, you can go back to what you were doing" You said, waving him off, still looking down at what you were writing.

         He went back to his seat and you went back to your sewing station to finish the costume. About 15 minutes later you heard the words, "How do I look?" Tom asked all the stylists, to which he was answered with variations of, "great" "dashing' "Perfect""dreamy". You looked at his hair and Shrieked, letting your very, very Scottish accent make an rare appearance.

          "Absolutely not! I will not stand to see you go out with your hair like that!" Tom's hair in question was OK, but it was not perfect, and you wanted him to look perfect for this interview. "Um (Y/n) you do realize who your talking to right!?" Clarissa whisper shouted. "It's quite alright dear. What do you think I should do with my hair then?" Tom asked, first addressing Clarissa then you."Go and sit down back at that mirror, I'll be right back with supplies" He complied and you sprinted to your little space and brought out your styling cart.

          You dragged it over and started to fix his hair. " So you are Scottish?" Tom asked, moving his head a bit. You moved it back in place, forcing him to look straight in to the mirror and then responded, "Oh yes, I just usually hide my accent because I was told to since the beginning of my carrier as a stylist so my clients could understand me better" You continued your work, wetting his hair with water from a spray bottle and combing it out. "Well I think you shouldn't hide it" he said admiring the way your hands worked so quickly and elegantly. "Oh and why is that?" You asked, bringing out a small dryer and plugging it in "I think its quite attractive" flustered, you stopped your movements for only a moment, then the aped his head lightly with the comb. He flinched. "Hey, what was that for"
   "That's how I show thanks!?"
   "That's a load of Rubbish"

5 Months later, brought to you by the time stone

          After the show Tom had asked you to be his personal stylist and you agreed. You moved into his home so you could be there to style him any time he needed, but your room was on the other end of the hall from his. Over the past months you had developed feelings for him, and what you didn't know is that he had as well.

          Thinking that he didn't love you, you were instead set on maintaining a good friendship with him..... and you did. "(Cute nickname)! Please please please will you go to the premier with me this weekend?" Tom asked you for the 100th time that week. For some unforeseen reason, the beanstalk of a man wanted you to be his plus one to an important movie premiere. You'd abounded situations like this to the best of your abilities. You had no love for the limelight. But toms wasn't letting up about this one, and you felt yourself beginning to cave

         "Tch, *sigh*, Fine but only because you used the puppy eyes. They always get me me somehow." You said the last line under your breath. "Yes! Thank you (y/n)!!" Tom exclaimed, picking you up in a hug. You blushed a bit. That weekend you had helped Tom get ready, and he helped you.... with zipping up your dress because for the life of him he can't do anything else.

          When you two arrived at the premier there were many questions "And who is this lovely woman you have brought with you this time Tom?" An interviewer said "I'm (y/n) and I'm Tom's personal stylist." you guys answered many questions like that, along with the occasional "Is this your girlfriend Tom?"

          When you finally got into the theater and found your seats, Tom got back up."I need to go do something real quickly." He told you. He seemed distracted, but you let it slide, more excited for the film you were about to see. On the front floor of the theater where the movie would be played you saw the Russo brothers with a microphone, trying to get everyone's attention.

          "Welcome all to the premier of Avengers infinity wars! now before we start, one of the stars would like to come up and say a few words" The Russo brothers said. They then handed off the microphone to... 'hold on is that Tom?'

          "Now I know what your thinking, 'What is Tom Hiddleston doing?' well I'm going to answer that question. In this room is a beautiful woman that I have grown feelings for over the past few months, And I wanted to ask her something" Everyone waited for his words with anticipation. The entire audience was looking around the room, trying to determine who it was that Tom was talking about.

         "(Full name)? Would you like to go on a date with me?" He said. your heart stopped, not believing what was just said. All heads turned to you. 'O-of course tom!" You finally stuttered out. People started clapping and he returned to his seat and gave you a kiss, catching you off guard. 3 Years later you kept your job as Toms Stylist, but also became famous for another thing. Tom also proposed to you in a similar fashion to when he asked you out, and of course... you said yes.