Chapter 10

Todoroki's P.O.V The both of us aimed our flames at the same time, I jumped away, dodging all his flame attacks and at the same time directing my flames at him as well.

I didn't expect him to show up, so I had to make a plan as I fought. I had to control my emotions, I couldn't afford to lose focus. Yaoyorozu mentioned that the key component of Midoriya's plan was manipulation.

"Todoroki, no matter what, you shouldn't give in to his threats, remember it's all part of his plan to succeed," She said, her onyx eyes set in a serious stare, I nodded, she was right, I had to not fall prey to Midoriya's schemes.

"You're worth nothing Shoto, you're such a coward," He said,

"After what our old man did to mom and to the rest of us, you still decided to live under the same roof as his, you still decided to give him another chance," His flame attacks grew stronger, as he tried to approach me again.

I blocked his attack temporarily with an ice wall, and attemted to punch him.

Wrong move Shoto,damn it!

He held my fist tight, I struggled to release his grip, he smiled, his stitches shifting in an abnormal way.

"You didn't recognize me at first, because of these stitches, and I'm glad," He said, tightening his grip.

"I didn't want to look like that old man, but I knew eventually once you saw my quirk, you would remeber that big brother Touya is still alive,"

I screamed,

"I'm sorry, did I break your little finger," He released his grip,

I kicked him, and directed an ice blast at him. He was pushed to the back of the room.

"Todoroki," Yaoyorozu said, she was there, watching everything, she already figured out everything, I could see it in her face.

" I wanted to help you, but I realized that this is a fight that you wanted to settle on your own," She smiled.

"Please, don't die, I'll be back soon," She whispered but before I could say anything she dissapeared into the shadows.

"I'm not done with you Shoto," Touya yelled.

The both of us sent a massive amount of fire at the same time, the place would soon burn down.

Burn down

Which meant, that our friends, I had to rescue them, but I couldn't leave the fight like this, Touya would still be after me.

I froze our mini battle ground, he immedieatly tried to melt it, with that I brought up two ice walls, trying to capture him, he jumped away.

"You don't deserve to have mom's quirk, anyways, you would have been useless without it," He growled.

I had to stay level headed, he was trying to trigger me, I tried aiming more ice at him but my attacks were a bit slower because I had to maintain my temperature.

He suddenly looked at my scar and smirked.

"Why don't I make sure that entire face is burned,"

He directly aimed the flames at my face, I moved a second too slow, I felt a searing pain on the right side of my cheek, it hurt, I couldn't hold the pain,

I yelled, clutching my cheek.

"Damn it! I missed, oh well, atleast it got a side of your cheek,"