VLive

"Jungkook turn it off," Taehyung said startling Jungkook as he was fully focused on the smaller.

"Why?" he asked because he didn't really understand why Taehyung wanted him to turn it off so suddenly.

"To have some private conversation.," Taehyung answered. Now Jungkook knew that something was wrong, it was weird enough that Namjoon came into the room while he was doing his VLive and wasn't coming into the view of the camera.

He noticed that Namjoon seemed really serious when he talked to Taehyung so he decided to comply with Taehyung.

After they said their goodbyes to their fans Jungkook turned the Live off and then turned to Taehyung.

"What were you two thinking?!" Taehyung asked angrily "You're not kids anymore!!"

Jungkook turned to Jimin with a questioning look, maybe he knew what Taehyung's problem was, but the older seemed just as puzzled as him.

"What do you mean Taehyungie? I thought we all were having fun." Jimin asked his best friend.

They heard Namjoon laugh ironically in the back "You both must be kidding me! You were basically eye fucking each other through the whole video, out manager called me to go to your room and look after you so you don't do something stupid!!"

Their leaders face was red with anger, he was really disappointed that they were so careless. Jimin and Jungkook both looked at the ground feeling guilty for losing control like that.

"We're sorry hyung..." Jimin started "it just that we sometimes forget that we can't show our love like that in public. Our fans are so important to us and I just want to show them the person that makes me the happiest man alive... but we'll try to be more careful."

Jungkook nodded "Yeah we're really sorry hyung."

"It's okay if you want to kiss your partner and what to show the world how much you love them, but we don't have these normal lives. We can't just have a relationship, this is something we agreed on the second we decided that we want to become idols.
We have to live with this decision now, especially if you fall in love with someone you are in a group with." Namjoon said.

Taehyung nodded and then went to his friends to hug them "Please don't forget that we support your relationship, but just try to be a little more careful until you two are allowed to confirm your relationship officially."

Jungkook and Jimin both understood their members, they were a little careless for a while now. It was just so difficult to act like the person you love more than anything is just a friend to you.

They talked for a while and then Taehyung and Namjoon left to go to bed. Jimin and Jungkook laid in the taller's bed cuddling without anyone of them talking. They enjoyed the presence of the other while thinking about this and that.

Just before Jimin was about to fall asleep on Jungkook's chest the younger asked "baby, you still awake?" jimin just hummed in confirmation.
"I wanted to talk to you about what happened today..." Jimin could feel the younger's heart, it was beating faster than it should. "The hyungs were right, we were way too careless the last months, more and more fans believe that we are together."

"And? They also ship other members, it's not a big deal." Jimin sat up to look into his boyfriend's eyes.

"No Minie, it's not alright, because what we have is real. We were about to kiss each other and to be honest, I think we would have kissed. Thankfully Tae Hyung stopped us." Jungkook sat up too "We could ruin our career or more important the career of our members, they worked so hard to achieve their dreams, we can't just destroy that with a small mistake we make. It's not fair to them!"

Jimin was dazzled, he didn't know his boyfriend felt like that, he always thought the younger was happy with him. He didn't expect that his boyfriend felt guilty for loving someone.

"Jungkookie please listen to me. They understand us and if they would have something against our relationship or they were afraid we couldn't handle it at all they would have said something to us and they would have said that they don't really feel comfortable with that.
I know we should be little more careful but I'm 100% sure that you wouldn't do something stupid you would regret later. You would never destroy the future of any of our members you love them way too much for that.
I bet that "Jikook" or "Kookmin" shippers will freak out when they see our VLive and that's okay because why not let them have their happy moments and the ones who don't support Jikook they will say it's Fan Service and that's okay too. They have other Ships they support, we just try not to make out in front of a camera."

Jungkook knew that his boyfriend was right with every word he said, deep inside he knew he would never do something like that and risking the career of his members and why not let the Shippers have their fun.

"God I love you so much you know that?" Jungkook growled as he laid back down and pulled the smaller in his arms.

"I heard it maybe once or twice..." Jimin teased while giggling in the younger's neck.

"Let's agree on that: We will be a little more careful but I won't stop showing my love for you, I just stop to try undressing you with my eyes or try to kiss you," Jimin mumbled in his boyfriend's neck while leaving kisses there.

"And I will try all these things too and maybe be a little less jealous when you touch the other members." Jungkook smiled enjoying his boyfriend's kisses.

Jungkook then pulled his boyfriend to his lips to give him the kiss he wanted to give him for a long time now. They made out for a while and just before it got naughty Jimin stopped his boyfriend "We can't Kookie, we have a concert tomorrow and we have to wake up early."

Jungkook grumbled even though he knew his boyfriend was right, he then let the smaller snuggle up onto his chest pressed a kiss onto his hair and closed his eyes.

He fell asleep with Jimin whispering "I love you too Jungkookie."

-•-

I'm sorry for this shitty one shot but I suddenly had an urge to write about this VLive, it turned out not the way I wanted it to be but to be honest I'm a little too lazy to write it another way...

Maybe I'll rewrite it another time we'll see

Check out my profile for other stories!!

~Minie💛