Chapter 4: The Big Reveal

Two Years.

Two Years since I became Evol.

Two Years since the tragedy at the concert.

Two Years since Zwei Wing broke up because of Kanade's Injury.

And in these 2 years I've been busy.

Between training with my powers, fighting any Noise that reared their ugly heads at the public and trying to keep my secret identity safe, It's been a really hectic 2 years.

Hibiki, who had been hospitalized for a good couple of weeks, was fine now, much to my relief and Miku's. Speaking of Hibiki...

(Y/N): Hamster, what are you doing in a tree with a cat in hand?

Sending my gaze upward, I looked up at Hibiki in a tree that was pretty high with a cat in her arms.

Hibiki: Well, I saw this kitty climb up a tree and couldn't get down.

(Y/N): But now you can't get down.

The tree was pretty high so if she fell, she could really hurt herself.

"Yeah." Hibiki said, embarrassed to be found in this predicament.

Same old Hamster. Same old bleeding heart of hers.

(Y/N): You know you'll be late to class and yet you still went and helped a cat. You haven't changed a bit.

Hibiki: And what's that supposed to mean?

(Y/N): Nothing, nothing, think of it as a compliment. Now hurry up and jump.

Hibiki: Eh?

I held out my arms.

Hibiki: Don't worry, I'll catch the cat and you, promise. Now jump.

Reluctant at first, Hibiki sends down the cat first and I catch it easily, stoking it head before setting it down on the ground and looking back at Hibiki.

(Y/N): Alright, it's your turn now.

Hesitant at first, Hibiki jumps down. I catch her with some difficulty, being a human and not a cat after all, but still caught her safely as her hands and head were pressed against my chest.

(Y/N): Told you, I'd catch you.
Hibiki: T-Thanks.

Aaaaand she's blushing, that makes it 4 people so far to have a crush on me them being, Hibiki, Miku, Kanade and Tsubasa.

What? You thought I was some dense-as-metal protagonist like Ichika Orimura? Hell No!

(Y/N): Anyway, lets get to school quick. I'm so glad I have my driver's license now.

Yeah, got my license as well. No more crazy driving by Ryoko. Though she looked pretty sad when I said she wouldn't have to drive me everywhere. I swear that woman enjoys seeing me tormented.

On top of that, I was driving a traditional motorcycle like most Riders. I was driving an (F/C) (Favourite Colour) ATV cause if Drive can get a car, then I'm going for an ATV.

Along with getting that bad boy, I was able to get a job as a cook at an okonomiyaki restaurant called the Flower. The lady, whom is my boss by the way, apparently fell in love with my cooking. Apparently it was and I quote, "The best thing I've had in years!" And just lie that I was hired.

Not only was I able to better my cooking skills for when I had to make food for Ryoko and myself (but in all seriousness she been around since the era of Gilgamesh, how the hell does she not know how to cook food!), it also gave me an excuse for coming home late when I was really out on patrol and/or fighting Noise.