Chapter 17

~~~~~~Third person's p.o.v~~~~~~

Jungkook was glaring deep into the needy eyes of his beloved. He wanted to drown deep into his ocean like eyes but he couldn't.

He kissed his beloved's lips one more time before pulling away. Their eyes were still not leaving each other's alluring sight. 

Jungkook now sat on the edge of the bed and Taehyung slowly crawled to him and back hugged his lover. His hands were around his waist and he rested his head on his shoulder.

Jungkook turned to his side and smiled at him. He took his cute face into his hands.

"Baby... there's a little surprise for you..." Jungkook said softly to him and Taehyung's eyes brightened up. He was excited but confused too.

"What's it , Kookie?"

"It's my baby's birthday tomorrow and I am taking my honey with me. On a holiday. For two days. Just you and me. Together."

"REALLY!!!??? I mean Kookie seriously? We are really going? When? Where? Wow..... Oh my god Kookie.

I love you. I love you so much."

Taehyung was very excited. He threw his arms on Jungkook and Jungkook giggled at how cute he was being.

~~~~~~~~

After spending almost 2 hours in preparation of luggage and stuff. The boys were now finally ready to leave.

Taehyung hugged his mom before leaving and he didn't forget to call his friends about it, especially Jimin.

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the car and during the trip Taehyung opened the car window and was looking outside and was enjoying the sight. Jungkook just giggled and he was proud to make him feel happy again. 

Jungkook was concentrated on his way. He then turned to his baby boy who was now asleep. Jungkook just smiled and continued to drive.

~~~~

Finally the love birds reached their destination. It was a beautiful hotel with a large number of rooms, lots of swimming pools, fountains and all the luxurious goods. It was the perfect spot for the love birds.

Jungkook parked the car aside and one of the servants started putting the bags inside. Jungkook looked at his baby boy and tried to wake him up.

"Coco butter! We are here. wakey wakey" Jungkook slightly tapped his cheeks.

Taehyung started to blink slightly and then he opened up his eyes. He stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes with his hands. As he yawned, Jungkook playfully put his finger in between and Taehyung giggled at that.

"My baby is wakey wakey?" Jungkook asked and gave him some sweet pecks.

"Kookie where are we?"

"We are at the hotel baby and we are going to enjoy it here. Okay?"

"Kookie I am very excited... I can't wait to get in. Yeeeah"

Jungkook opened up the door for him and both intertwined their hands together with each other. They took the keys from the receptionist and went to their room.

As they entered the room, Taehyung gasped at the sight. It was beautiful. The room was filled with lavender odour aroma. It was romantic and so alluring. The beautiful king-sized bed with white lacy curtains and with a beautiful front view that was so relaxing and enjoyable.