!Synoposis!

Ram, the name complete in itself which gives immense peace to our heart and soul.. The word which depicts the beauty of nature, the name which has the power to attract everyone in this world, recite by Lord Shiva since time immortal.. And what to say about maa sita, epitome of goodness, kindness and sacrifice who stands with her husband in all faces of life.. But when the name coming together, it seems whole universe gather at one place that is their power, the power of truth, love, affection and sympathy..

But now we all are going to experience the effects of such words in the world of modern era in which their name is alone sufficient..

🕉Jai Siya Ram🕉

******

~Swarag-Rishton ki dor~

Dhanraj Singh Rathore:- The owner of the renowned music company.. "Dhun" which he created with his years of hard work in Mumbai.. Everyone in this industry respect him alot.. In front of everyone he is stern and straight forwards man but with his family he is one of the most fun loving person, open hearten and open minded.. believe in freedom and work as per the surroundings.. He married to his lady love, it's true at his time love marriage is very rare but his true love towards the girl bring her near him and become the reason to live and also his inspiration and that the reason why his success never reach his and make him down to earth person and she is Aardhaya Rathore.. Their love brings a handsome as well as kind hearted two sons in their life..Prithvi Singh Rathore and Veer Singh Rathore.. But destiny become cruel with them at one time when it takes away veer and his mother aardhya that much way from where there is no returning.. they both died in an accident.. It's effect on family known from the story..

Prithvi Singh Rathore:- The younger son of dhanraj, now the CEO of "Dhun" as dhanraj is retire from his job but still look after everything

Prithvi Singh Rathore:- The younger son of dhanraj, now the CEO of "Dhun" as dhanraj is retire from his job but still look after everything.. and prithvi always take his guidance in each and every decision.. His life is full of troubles.. a normal man can take aback by facing such situation but prithvi always stand like strong person not only for himself but for his family which depend on him.. he is broken but has to be strong.. especially his father and children.. He firstly married to his lady love, his best friend Aastha, but she died due to cancer..