17.

"Dess Stawwp." Devon yelled trying to get Dess off of him. I just sat there and laughed. Dess Then playfully slapped Devon. Devon pushed Dess off of him.

"Stop. Cause imma tell my dad to beat up your dad." He said mimicking a 5 year old. Dess got up off the floor.

"Jokes on you cause I don't have a dad." Dess snapped back. All three of us snapped our necks towards the door when we heard a knock. Devon walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was black. He slowly opened the door.

"Wassup bitches!" Lee yelled dropping her bags and tightly hugging Devon. Dess and I ran over to the door. We group hugged. Devon helped Lee with her bags. As soon as Devon was done we all plopped on the couch.

"You dropped out of college?" I asked turning towards Lee.

"No we're on summer vacation." She replied. I unlocked my phone and  went to instagram. I began to scroll down my timeline and seen that Stokeley posted a picture.

 I began to scroll down my timeline and seen that Stokeley posted a picture

5,789 Likes

Theslumpgod:  Even the white girls love me 🤟🏽
Comments

Sheapretty: Oop 🤭

Anomine: 😍😍😍

Amine: 🤟🏽🤟🏽🤟🏽

Istoleurman: YIKES 😑

Thatspam._: Dont he got a girl?

I locked my phone and put it in my lap. I guess Lee noticed the look on my face.

"Chantell you good?" Lee questioned. I turned towards her and nodded.

"Bitch you look constipated. You not good." Devon blurted. I look at him for a second and chuckled.

"Well I guess it's stupid because we're not officially together again but Stokeley posted a picture of girls kissing him." I explained. They looked at each other then looked at me.

"Well he didn't know y'all were together so of course he thinks he's free." Dess said. I looked at her.

"I guess." I replied

•••