The Return

"I will not marry you!" Rias Gremory yelled. "My heart already belongs to another." "You mean Risk?" Riser Phenex asked. "You forget. The family has banished Risk. And Riser is the only marriage contract left." "Who's Risk? I'll kill the bastard for keeping those luscious Bozangas to himself." Issei Hyoudou said. "Well actually, Risk is a g..." Kiba Yuuto started, but was cut off when a teleportation circle activated. In its place was a teenage girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and some very casual clothes.
"Causing trouble Riser?" The girl asked. "I'm disappointed." "No, of course not." Riser said. "Why don't you leave Risk." "Don't think so." Risk said. "Wait. Risk is a girl?" Issei asked. "Yep." Akeno Himejima said. "And..." "Why don't you learn a little respect big brother?" Risk asked rhetorically. "They're siblings!?" Issei exclaimed. "Will someone shut that kid up?" Risk asked. "For once, Riser agrees." Riser responded. Then all of a sudden, Risk was tackled into a hug by a red blur. "Risk. It's great to see you." Rias told her. "You too Ri." Risk replied. "I missed you." Then Issei saw something that he'd only ever dreamed of. Risk tilted Rias' head up and two girls kissed. In front of him. He was knocked out of his reverie by Riser smacking his sister and her falling. "Rias is my woman. You won't take Riser's property." Riser sneered. "Hey, hitting a woman is a dick move. Especially family." Issei activated his Sacred Gear. "That's enough." Grayfia Lucifuge said, releasing killer intent. "Here, I have a solution. Me and you. Rating Games." Risk told Riser. "Fine, one on one." Then Riser summoned his peerage. The short blonde one got excited and ran over to hug Risk. "Big sister, you're back." She said. "Yes little bird. How are you Ravel?" Risk asked smiling. "Great." Ravel said. "Ravel, get back here." Riser said. "Go on little bird." Risk said as Ravel went where she was before. "I've got a chance. I had a queen. He died and wanted me to have his Sacred Gear." Risk said. "I'm going to make you wish you never met me. If I win, I want Rias' hand in marriage." "You shall lose little sister." Riser and his peerage left in a portal. "Holy shit. Why were you kicked out of the family?" Issei asked dumbly. In response, Risk summoned a flame. It was blue. She grabbed Rias by the hand and they smiled at each other and walked out. "Where are they going?" Asia Argento asked. "To screw." Koneko Toujou said. Issei fell to his knees crying while Asia tried comforting him.