20k special: character ask

Before I get started with the character ask, I'd like to say thank you for 20k (currently 21.1k but who's checking? (me) ). When I first started this fic, I thought it would flop like the rest of my fics, but instead, it proved me wrong. Thank you. You all mean the world to me.

Now, let's get started with the 20k special, shall we?

• • •

LOUISmodel and
football extraordinaire

playboymembersonly: I love you dad
LOUIS: I love being loved.

playboymembersonly: But for real, how big is Harry's dick?
LOUIS: You know the distance from Earth to the sun? That times 3. 😉

Total_Trashh: How do you feel about all the unneeded hate you get from Harry's "fans"?
LOUIS: You know, I just try to ignore it. It's not the first time I've ever gotten hate. I was the first openly gay man on an England footy team. Not many people liked that very much, and the Rover's got so much shit for it, but they stood behind me. Harry stands behind me too, no matter what they have to say. I take it, but it's hard. But it's not like suddenly it will all go away. Some people just need someone or something to hate on, and me dating "their man" is that something.

zaynmyhusband_larry Marry Harry please
LOUIS: Gladly.

uncoolromy : Fuck, Marry, Kill:
Niall, Liam, Zayn?
LOUIS: Fuck Zayn, marry Liam, kill Niall.
NIALL: What the fuck, Lewis?
LOUIS: *giggles*

smolouis: Is it gay if you say "no homo"?
LOUIS: Saying "no homo" makes everything 10x gayer than it was before.

ForeverAlonePancake Would you rather switch genders everytime you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin? Important question obviously.
LOUIS: Definitely the switch genders one. I would rather not get arrested for trying to eat a baby.

HARRYthe guy with the cool suits

playboymembersonly: I love you other dad
HARRY: Aw, I love you too.

playboymembersonly: Is Louis' ass as big as it really seems.
HARRY: Yeah it is, and it's so fun to squeeze too, love having my hands all over–
LOUIS: HAROLD!
HARRY: -it. *weak smile toward his boyfriend*

Total_Trashh: Do you accept the hate your fans throw at Louis? Or do you ignore it and just hope for the best... holding Lou when he cries?
HARRY: Seeing everything people say about Louis makes me sick. He makes me so happy and people can't seem to accept that. I've tried to say something, but he always stops me, holds me back and hugs me, when I should be hugging him. Seeing him cry breaks my heart, I just wish people would stop. He's my everything, let us love.