200k special: character ask 3.0

So, the 200k has turned into 260k... and I have turned into a lazy shit. I'm so sorry.

BUT! In honor of tomorrow (t-minus 3 hours for me as I type this) being TEN FUCKING YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION, Imma finally write this chapter!

Without further a-do, welcome to the 3rd (and possibly final) character asks for Instagram!

(sorry if there is any typos at all, this took over 3 hours to write for some reason, and my fingers hurt so much)

THE (SUPER MEGA LATE) 200k CHARACTER ASKS

• • •

LOUIS (@louist91) — the best person to ever exist, taking no counter arguments at this time

@plume_girl_04 Heyy Lou, I love you so much!! How are you? I hope you're okay! And last but not least, are you happy now?
LOUIS: Hi! (: I love you too. I'm... alright I guess. It's not all sunshine and rainbows when you are in the public eye 24/7 because you are dating one of the most famous man to like... ever walk the planet. Haha. *Harry frowns* But... I'm okay. I'm happy, as long as I'm with Harry.
HARRY: *kisses him on the cheek*

lounaticwt How do you feel when you're with Harry?
LOUIS: Very... very happy... and grateful! He's the best thing to ever happen to me.
HARRY: Aww, you looove me!
LOUIS: *eye roll* Yeah, yeah... shut up. *shoves him away*
lounaticwt Also... can you slap mw with those thick buttcheeks?
LOUIS: *giggles* Hell yeah they are thick.
HARRY: *groans* Um... no, no he cannot. But I'll slap his ass instead? Fair? *silence, followed by a yelp from Louis*

1-800-Larry-Is-Real Are you okay little hedgehog? Don't listen to the haters. They're just jealous!
LOUIS: *laughs* Hedgehog? Hmm... that's a new one. Babe, am I a hedgehog?
HARRY: A cutie with a sharp exterior but an overall sweetheart? Yes... yes you are.
LOUIS: *shrugs, but is smiling* I try my best not to listen to them. Of course they are jealous! I'm dating Harry fucking Styles for cryin' out loud! Louis: 1, everyone else: 0.
HARRY: Shush, you.

deleted user: I love you, I'm so proud of you! How's it like being the sunshine in all of our lives? Again, I love you so much!
LOUIS: Aw, I love you too. And thank you so much, your support means everything to me. And... and sunshine? *blushes* I don't know about that.... just kidding, I'm hot as shit. *giggles, and the skin by his eyes crinkles* Thank you.

HAZKIWI91 I love you, don't listen to what anybody else says. Are you taking care of yourself? Sleeping okay? Eating?
LOUIS: *eye roll* Of course I am, love. I live with Harry, do you really think he'd let me not eat or sleep? I stay up past midnight and he starts getting antsy.
HARRY: Ignore him, he's a pain in the ass. It's never midnight. It's always like 6 a.m. when he comes back from watching Black Mirror in the living room complaining he's tired and wants cuddles. He has a bedtime of 2 a.m. now because I'm tired of him stealing all of the covers the second the sun starts to rise.
LOUIS: *mocking him the whole time* Here he is, acting like he doesn't stay up til 3 a.m. watching Chopped and Cake Wars! Mr. Perfect over here everybody!
ME: *takes a deep breath* Uh... okay.
NIALL: Yanno, I once had these fuckers over and Louis got mad at Harry for suggesting we watch the cooking channel. He made Harry sleep on the couch that night.
LOUIS: *grins, and whines* What was that for? *rubs spot Harry just pinched*
HARRY: *smiles innocently* It was out of love, princess.
LOUIS: Harry, we went over this... it's Queen.
ME: Moving right along...